Tuffy's Ultimate Flyer Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with multiple layers of material that are bonded and sewn together to make one "Tuff" Layer. Most toys have just one seam to hold the toy together, Tuffy's has 7. Webbing is sewn around the edges of the toy and then the edges are sewn together to make each toy extra Tuff. Each toy has soft edges that is easy on gums.
- Contains 1 squeakers sewn into a squeaker safety pocket inside for an added layer of security
- Floats in water and is machine washable (air dry)
- Tuff scale: 8 out of 10
- Ideal for dogs over 20 lbs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$3.50Chewy Price
- DealTuffy's Bull Bevo Plush Dog Toy$37.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Flyer Dog Toy$10.59Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 2-Squeakers$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Fox Critter Skinz Dog Toy, Large$7.23Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Tuffy's Junior Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$11.21Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- DealMammoth Braidys 2 Knot Rope Bone for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$4.49Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Animal Babble Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.29Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealJolly Pets Jolly Bone Dog Toy, Orange, 9-in$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealTuffy's Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$17.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Dinosaur Triceratops Plush Dog Toy$54.99Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Bacon Flav-A-Bone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$6.41Chewy Price$7.08List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Perfect in every way
Several years ago, I got started on frisbees very similar to these. Unfortunately, they are not made anymore and I have been nursing the last one along terrified I would never find another like it. These are perfect and I am beyond pleased. They glide and hang in the air giving the dogs ample opportunity to catch it and they are easy on their mouths. I will be adding another to my autoship every month until I have a good stash.
Styrofoam is bad
Not for a tough chewer. My dog had the styrofoam out in pieces in 30 minutes. Yes, STYROFOAM in a dog’s toy.
My 3 Springers love it! Floats in air so gives them a chance to catch it! Very durable. Easy to throw! Highly recommend!
Wish more squeak
Liked the toy but wish it had more squeak area only one small spot the dog doesn’t always grab.
This is my boys favorite toy. He loves catching it. Its tough, waterproof and soft. Im so glad I found it.
Destroyed within a day
Our 6 month old GSP pup had this destroyed within a day but then, he's a chewier of toys. Still looking for that indestructible toy that can with stand his chewing.
We have a GSD who usually goes through flyers like crazy. A friend gave us a Tuffy’s from when the brand was Tuffie’s. It’s been great! This new one doesn’t get a 5 only because of an inserted squeaker which weakens the integrity of a once great product. Still a good product.
My dog loves this toy, he is a very strong chewer and hasn't even made a dent in it for playing with it for a week. Many toys get instantly destroyed so I am very happy with this one.
My dog loves this
I have an old frisbee similar to this and it has seen better days. I had a hard time finding one like it and this came close, still not as good but it may “break in” and be little softer. In the mean time my dog still loves this.
Our dog clay loves this frisbee. He has several yellow ones and they are his best friends.