Tuffy's Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with multiple layers of material that are bonded and sewn together to make one "Tuff" Layer. Most toys have just one seam to hold the toy together, Tuffy's has 7. Webbing is sewn around the edges of the toy and then the edges are sewn together to make each toy extra Tuff. Each toy has soft edges that is easy on gums.
- Contains 4 squeakers sewn into a squeaker safety pocket inside for an added layer of security
- Floats in water and is machine washable (air dry)
- Tuff scale: 9 out of 10
- Ideal for dogs over 20 lbs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 6-in$13.30Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Glow Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy Small$14.95Chewy Price
- dealJolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Purple, 8-in$12.99Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Bowmerang Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$17.53Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- dealBooda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 2-Knot Rope Bone Dog Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Fido's Favorites Sheepskin Bone Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Monster$13.71Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Cross Knots Pig Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.01Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealStarmark Swing 'n Fling DuraFoam Ball Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Orka Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Regular$11.90Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Booda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 3-Knot Rope Dog Toy, X-Large$9.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
Better than most
My dog is a shredder of stuffed things. This lasted longer than most. After we 'unstuff' things, she still plays with the shells of the toys and this is one of her favorites. It's now a nice soft Frisbee for indoor use!
loves this toy
Our large 1 year old dog loves to chew and play. We have bought a few of the tuffy's toys and he loves them. He can play and toss them and even play tug with them. They are not indestructible but do last for awhile and they keep him happy!
Was hoping for more
Within 5 minutes of having her tuffy ring, had the seam around the outside starting to shred. Was hoping it would have lasted as long as her first one.
The only stuffed toy she doesn't destroy immediately
My Aussie typically "eats" stuffed toys in under 10 minutes, so we don't buy them for her. We were so happy when we found this tough stuffed toy. She LOVES her "Pink Ring" and while she does eventually destroy it, it takes a long time. I just checked my past order and this one took 11 months for her to get through. The star shape didn't hold up as well, so we will stick with the ring.
This is my dog’s ALL TIME favorite toy. It took her a year to destroy it and it was only because my other dog decided to start playing tug with her with this toy; from general playing and light chewing this thing held up. We got another of course, we will always have one on reserve. When she wakes up? Ring. When we get home from somewhere? Ring. After dinner? Ring. She’s quite literally obsessed.
Keegan loves this ring
We just adopted an 11 month rescue. He is a fur ball of energy so I wanted to make sure we had a variety of toys. Keegan loves this and another Kong toy - see separate review. It's so fun to watch him play with his toys.
So far so good
This toy has lasted longer than many other stuffed animals. My dog is hard on toys, stuffed toys especially, and has already unstuffed a bigger Tuffy toy that was only 1 lower on the Tuff scale. It's one of my dog's favorites to bring to us in the morning. I'd recommend this to any dog owner. Squeakers are a plus.
Not tough at all
I bought the yellow ring for my 1.5 year old German Shepard. Her k9 fangs tore through the “tough” 4 layers in 3 minutes of fetch. She also chewed through the black seam on both the inside and outside of the ring. I am sorry, but this shouldn’t be a 9 out of 10 on the tough scale. It’s maybe a 4, at least for dogs who are hard on their toys. The lamb chop lamb you can buy here on chewy has held up better than this supposed super tough dog toy. I’m sorry, but I’m not impressed. It was fun for the 30 minutes of playtime we had with it before I put it up with the other failed toys. The Chuck it breath right stick and the large red jolly ball are the ONLY toys that have held up so far. Onto the next one....
Tuff toy ring
Awesome toy I would absolutely recommend this if you have a chewer. Pepper loves it.
I have a Rottweiler mix who loves to tear things up. We use the as a nice tug of war toy so he cannot shake me arm out of its socket. It is also a nice way for the children to play with him, because, a long rope gets him to riled up and he can bite a bit too far up on accident. We have not had him use it with another dog, and we don't use it as a chew toy (he gets to keep it after he wins it sometimes but just takes it to his corner and guards it like a dragon). It might help also that he is a medium sized dog, versus a larger dog who has a bigger mouth for tearing it up.