Van Ness Cat Litter Pan, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Polished finish that is odor and stain resistant.
- Easy to clean.
- Eco Ness Safe and Green 20% recycled content!
- Small and medium pan are ideal for kittens and cats who need easy entry and exit.
- Large and Giant sizes are ideal for basic litter pan needs and multiple cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large, 22-in$36.67Chewy Price
- Petmate Litter Pan, Color Varies, Large$9.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Extra Large 24-in$18.30Chewy Price
- Van Ness Large Framed Cat Litter Pan, Color Varies, Large$11.79Chewy Price
- Van Ness Litter Scoop$1.19Chewy Price$1.39List Price
- Van Ness High Sides Cat Litter Pan, Blue, Large$11.09Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Litter Scoop & Caddy$5.06Chewy Price$9.79List Price
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.78Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Open Top Cat Litter Box With Rim, Navy, Large 19-in$9.34Chewy Price
- Van Ness Zeolite Air Filter$1.99Chewy Price
- LitterMaid Disposable Cat Litter Box, 3 count$10.23Chewy Price$14.89List Price$9.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Pan||Pan||Pan||Covered|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
533 Customer Reviews
Good Basic Box
I run a cat-centric animal rescue. The Van Ness boxes are a good value for people like me who have 30-50 boxes to clean. I also love the small size for hospital patients. The small ones are just the right size to keep in hospital kennels. Anything larger tends to encourage our patients to sit in or lay in the box because so much floor space is used. Keep selling these at a low price, please.
Nice big litterbox
I mean, it's a litterbox. But I love the size and height of the sides of the jumbo one. The only thing I don't love is the blue color. I've also got some of these same boxes that I got at the local Humane Society's store and they are a nice spring green, which I love, but even just a simple grey would be better. I do admit the blue combined with my old green ones makes our basement litterbox area cheery. :-) But my personal color preferences aside, this has been my litterbox of choice for a long time. They are durable, the right size, and the sides are high enough to keep most of the litter inside the box.
I was placing an order with Chewy for cat food and decided I'd check out their litter box options. I'm using the litter boxes to repot water lilies in my pond. The small size is just what I needed and the price point was perfect.
Terrific litter box for a very small cat or young kitten.
This was the smallest litter box I could find of quality for my newest kitten. She used it right away and was able to climb inside and get out with ease. She is still using it along with the larger box that the older kitten already uses. I've told friends of mine with new kittens about it, and they also like it.
Sturdy Box for Small Kittens
I got this box for a young kitten. It had slightly lower sides, making it easier for him to get in. It worked well until he grew a bit too big to comfortably use it and moved to the large size box.
Ad Confusion - but good
The ad no longer indicated high sided litter box, first thought was that you didn't have any more. Think the 6 1/2in is the same as your previous high sided ad. This does help reduce the amount of litter that gets flipped out. I change the box every 3 to 6 months. Any plastic does get scratched with use and smell will come. So CHANGE REGULARLY. Will definitely rebuy.
This is an awesome little litter box. I love these. Being small they are super easy to wash. None of my cats have any type of problem because of the small size. Even my 14lb Maine Coon. Highly Recommend!
I have a lot cats so I have a lot of litter boxes. This is a good economical litter box w/ higher sides than some other litter boxes I have which is a plus since helps contain litter.
Nice litterbox, very roomie!
The Giant size is perfect for my needs. Great for my biggest, and smallest cats. They clearly prefer it even over the Large sized ones they've used longer. Please note this may not be great for elderly or cats with mobility issues due to high sides!
Good litter box for kitten
I chose this litter box especially for a 12 week old kitten. It is perfect for a kitten! When he gets bigger I will choose a bigger litter box from Chewy