Van Ness Pet Food Storage Container
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Seal ensures your pet's food will stay fresh longer with your pets health in mind
- Reduces spoilage due to pests and moisture
- Handle grip on bottom of container for lifting and wheels on large sizes for easy mobility
- Sleek design makes it easy to store in just the right corner
- Made with United States Food and Drug Administration food contact approved plastic and colorant that is safe for your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bergan Stack-N-Stor Pet Food Storage, 9-gal$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Junior Pet Food Storage, 4-6 lb$16.89Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Green, 1 cup$11.24Chewy Price
- Duke-N-Boots Pet Food Scoop, Blue$14.97Chewy Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb$11.29Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Scoop, Blue, 2 cup$2.49Chewy Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage, 30-lb$33.95Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Paw Prints Bulldog Pet Food Storage Container, 26-lb$34.13Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container, Smoke & Black, 12.5-lb$22.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight|
|Capacity (Max)||5-Ib||4-Ib||6 1/2-Ib||42-oz|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
903 Customer Reviews
NOT for outdoor storage
Mixed review of this storage container… If used inside a garage or in your home, this container is great!! I’ve now owned two of these, and the first one I thought very highly of but that was because I had it in the garage. It does fit 25lb bag of dog food and keeps it fresh. However, I recently moved into small apt in big city, so I decided to keep the container outside (brand new one, only 3-4 weeks old) and today, I noticed the food on the bottom of the container was COVERED in mold :( thankfully, I could save a lot of the food, but I definitely wouldn’t trust using this bin outside. Not sure if it’s not airtight or what, but it’s a mess.
great pet food storage container
This is a great pet food storage container. I got the 10 pound size box and I love the hinged top so it is easy to fill and get the food out. The seal seems tight enough that I feel it is keeping the food fresh for my cat. I like that you can tell that the lid is closed completely. My size container was too small so did not come with wheels, but they are not needed.
Van Ness Pet Food Comtainer
Container is wonderful,airtight,and easy to open & close.We have had plastic tubs that did not have tight fitting lids,and resealable bags that were very hard to re-seal.This container is also very nice looking.I am very happy w/this purchase.
Absolutely mad and disappointed
I paid 15 bucks for this container and they couldn't even put in a box to be safe they put it with a box of litter and breaking it. It absolutely shattered. Anybody know you don't put a small hollow box with a 35 pail of litter
This container will not stay closed. The plastic latch is cheap and will pop open after seconds of attempting to shut the lid.
Scooping a litter box with 2 large cats in the house and not wanting to add to environmental plastic waste on a daily basis, I line this 'food' container with either a 10 gal trash bag or a handled grocery bag and scoop away until full. Because it's good for storing food, this also contains used litter smells. Works great!
Does the job!
I have no complaints. This fits a 7lb bag of cat food with room for me to also store the measuring cup, a bag of treats and cat nip away from my cat. Closes and locks in place nicely.
cat food storage
This container is a square and takes up a good chunk of the floor. I wanted an airtight and attractive container to keep food fresh. But this is made of thin plastic. The thin top won’t stay shut once you pop out in place. It pops back up. It’s a terrible design for keeping anything airtight with the loose top. The search for a proper container continues.
I bought 2 of these about 4-5 years ago. A 25lb for my dogs and a 10lb for my cats and I have never had any problems outta them! They’re still as airtight as the day I bought them and I’ve never had a problem with bugs getting in or anything like that. 100% would recommend these containers
Not user friendly
You cannot put the food directly in the container as the wheels are inset in the bottom, creating nooks & crannies that trap food. Then its square shape is not conductive to putting the bagged food inside.