Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to kill and repel ticks, fleas, mosquitos, mites (excluding mange mites), lice, biting flies and sand flies.
- Formulated to protect your BFF from pests for up to 1 month!
- Helps prevent all flea stages from developing.
- Waterproof solution dries quickly and isn’t greasy like other flea and tick treatments.
- Available in other sizes (sold separately) so mutts and dogs from all breeds can get the protection they need.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$29.70Chewy Price$49.99List Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$94.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price$89.29Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.17Chewy Price$54.99List Price$38.16Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 3-10 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$68.19Chewy Price$104.99List Price$64.78Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$54.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs, 30 Soft Chews$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- DealCapstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Waste of money
We bought this for our 20 lb dog and 15 days after applying it he had hundreds of fleas. What a mess! He had never had fleas before. He is 6 years old. We are going bock to our old brand.
My dogs have a reaction to this medication
Since I applied this to my dogs as directed they have been scratching nonstop, I would like to find a different Flea & Tick Solution this is just not working out for our dogs Owen is a Cavalier king charles, same with Vivien she has also been scratching nonstop, I have applied this to all 5 dogs and there is only 1 our of the 5 that it doesn't seem to bother. I need to find a different brand, just because it doesn't work for mine doesn't mean it wont on other's.
Effective flea preventive
Been using this flea preventive in the 21-55 lb size for 7 years. Seems to work as no fleas in that time. (Knock on wood), with no side effects to dog. Dries quickly and slightly oily residue dissipates in 2-3 days. We have a short haired dog.
vectra 3d works
really works, no flea problems since I started using it
So after reading ALL the reviews for various brands, I had such high hopes for this because the others said they didn’t work or when they did they were inconsistent. Needless to say, my poor dogs are covered in fleas, they’re strictly indoor but go out to handle dog business, regardless, we have major issue now. My dogs also infested my indoor cats now. Cue Vectra 3G. Dogs got bath, blow dry and clipped hair a little so I applied in thin line from tail to shoulders, as explained, first couple days we were perfect. ZERO FLEAS!! No more biting, chewing, pacing around from anxiety from being bit. Well it’s been 12 days since I applied the topical treatment to my girls and this morning drinking coffee, I’m accompanied by this…. My poor dogs are full of fleas yet again. OH side note: we did treat entire yard to try to help situation and still
Best flea and tick medicine
I love this product it doesn't have my dog loopy with any side effects like other flea and tick medicine for my dogs it's the best on the market for me . And it's a very good price.
The packaging has changed from the teal to the purple. It is still the same product but the manufacture has changed the packaging color to purple on all of the different boxes. All weight classes boxes are purple. Still the same great product!
Keeps those ticks off!
My girl was on Vectra 3D because it has a hot-foot effect for mosquitos and ticks, and we live in an area with both. She came up north with heartworm (and larvae in her blood) so we had to be super careful. I'm keeping her on this -- I'm happy with the tick-prevention and rarely find a tick on her by the time we get home and I look her over. Does that correlate to Vectra 3D or some other reason? I don't know, but this is working for us. She is a short-hair black lab/terrier mix. ORDER FROM CHEWY so you know it's the real deal and not very old product. If you order from elsewhere, you don't know the source the vendor used. Ordering from your vet is 1.5-2X the price. I find this easy to use if you follow the directions. I wear gloves and "dot it" up her spine in short lines, which makes it easier to know the product is going all the way up tail to shoulders. I take my time to get it close to her skin and rarely see an oily line up her back. I use it before bed and then in the morning give her a quick brushing down her back if any residue is left or the "previously wet line" is still there.
Vectra flea and tick med
This works great and my human mom liked the price!
have bought this before will buy it again
I like that this repels mosquitos and seems to last on my dogs.