Versele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blends 15% Popcorn Pigeon Food, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Trapper Peas, Popcorn, Red Milo...||Trapper Peas, Red Milo, Maple Peas...||Peas, Milo, Maize...||Corn, Trapper Peas, Red Milo...||Corn, Trapper Peas, Red Milo...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
About This Item
- Made with popcorn.
- Stimulates appetites and promotes health.
- Supports active foraging behavior.
- Triple cleaned to minimize fine particles and dust.
- Offers quality ingredients at an affordable price.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Versele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blends 15% w/ Corn Pigeon Food, 50-lb bag$43.86Chewy Price$41.67Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Breeder Duck & Geese Food, 50-lb Bag$49.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Game Bird Breeder Nibblet Bird Food, 50-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Traditional Pigeon Food, 55-lb bag$54.44Chewy Price$51.72Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Plus I.C Start Pigeon Food, 44-lb bag$40.13Chewy Price$38.12Autoship Price
- Hudson Feeds Poultry Feeds Game Bird Food, 50-lb bag$33.67Chewy Price$31.99Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 17% Protein Layer Crumbles Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Healthy Harvest Non-GMO 20% Protein Chick Starter Grower Crumbles Chicken Feed, 20-lb bag$20.84Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.80Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Starter Duckling & Gosling Food, 25-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Naturally Free Organic Grower Chicken & Duck Feed, 40-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Poultry & Game Crumble Bird Food, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb$14.50Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
I received this for a auto ship order that Chewy was out of. I was able to get this in its place even though the cost was more. Who wouldn't like that. The feed is clean and my racer gobble it up. There are a lot of peas in the mix and some may not like that. If your birds are leaving feed, you are feeding them to much. It is harder when you only have a couple birds to gauge that.
I thought this was great value for the money until I discovered pigeons don’t like trapper peas. These large peas seem to make up 25% of the contents so this bag is actually 37.5lbs of edible content, not 50lbs. It also creates waste that you have to clean because the peas are left uneaten on the ground. I should’ve stuck to Lyric or Wagner’s wild bird seed mix.
Price not so right anymore
While this was good cheaper source when I started buying it but all the versela-laga brands have increased 3-10 dollars more and at this point I've started looking elsewhere for my feed.
Where'd all of these pigeons come from!!???!?
I bought this to feed the standard neighborhood variety rock dove because I was sick of them eating the "fancy" wild bird food intended for the songbirds. With the exception of a few rogue birds who still insisted on hanging out in the feeders, the pigeons were all flocking to eat this. In fact I believe that I have twice as many birds now than I did with the normal seed. I am so glad I finally decided to buy pigeon specific food. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to split their budget between feeding songbirds, pigeons, and the occasional squirrel.
My birds love it!
I've been looking for a good seed mix for such a long time now that wasn't just the simple millet and ect. Versele-Laga is 100% the go to brand for broadening your pigeons pallette! My birds get so excited for it, as you can see in the photo one of them hopped in the seed container as I was refilling their bowls pfft
My birds love it
The perfect feed mix for my birds. Popcorn instead of the large kernels. They love it.
Pigeons love it except the peas
I bought this brand to feed street pigeons during the pandemic where is no much food laying around. The pigeons love most of it except for the peas that leave for last. Eventually, all is gone but I am not sure if other creatures eat the peas like rabbits. It is a very heavy product and the bag is not made to contain it so it breaks easily inside the Chewy box.
I love that they use popcorn cuz my pigeons wouldn't eat normal size corn! The bag I got is clean, no dust, no waste. And you can see the crops are saturated and look 'healthy' lol It's mostly peas and corns which is true to the ingredient label. I do hope that they will have a no peas blend so I can mix together.
only one thing wrong
this food is great for the birds , they really love it . However the the bags they come in are crappy . As i lifted the bag out of the box the whole bottom fell out , luck thing was it all spilled back into the box ,so no real lost
This brand has WAY TOO MANY trapper peas - if your pigeon loves this type of pea than this is the feed for you but otherwise no. I ended up mixing this in with Brown's feed to even out the peas. Would not buy again.