VetClassics YUCK! No Chew Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- YUCK! Contains a bittering agent which has an unappealing taste, making chewing on the particular sprayed object unpleasant which decreases the unwanted behavior.
- Safe for use on or around plants
- Can be sprayed over topical medications
- MADE IN THE USA and VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - All VetClassics products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Vet Classics products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Grip & Glide Cabinet Locks for Dog & Cat, Gray, 3 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetSafe SSSCAT Deterrent Dog & Cat Spray Replacement Can, 3.89-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL, 4 count$53.28Chewy Price$140.00List Price
- Emmy's Best Pet Products Stop The Chewy 3X Strength Anti-Chew Bitter Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$29.95Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- CLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$29.95Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 2 count$32.29Chewy Price$54.00List Price
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$18.42Chewy Price$19.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Bittering Agent, Citric Acid.||—||—||—||Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (3.5%), Citronella Oil (1%), Lemongrass Oil (0.5%)...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||—||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||—||—||—|
|Material||—||Stainless Steel, Metal||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My dog was not bothered by it. It was horrible smelling and when sprayed it was airborne and got in our mouths. We could not use the room for hours until it aired out.
Do not buy
This product does not work. It stinks but does not stop dogs from chewing anything like it states it will do.
Dog Says "YUM!"
My dog was chewing on anything wood. Baseboards, molding, chair legs etc. Was hoping this was the solution. Sprayed this on all she had been chewing on and anything else wood she could reach. She proceeded to lick it off all those surfaces lol. I must have a weird dog because she loves this stuff. It's probably a good product just doesn't work for my little weirdo.
Disgusting but pup doesn’t care?
My dog must be be built different because he is completely unfazed by this spray. I tried the spray myself just to be sure and the taste stayed in my mouth for hours. It is absolutely disgusting. My pug puppy couldn’t care less. He is still insistent on chewing anything he can despite it tasting like bitter soap and dirty socks. Would it work for other dogs? Maybe, but if you have a crazy pup they just might not mind the spray at all.
I bought this to prevent my puppy from chewing my rattan chairs. I sprayed it and rubbed it into the straw/wicker, and it had no stain, really no smell and was clear. SEVERAL HOURS AND ONE HAND WASH LATER, I prepped lunch. Making a PB&J, I got PB on my thumb. Mindlessly licking it off, I had a TERRIBLE SHOCK and OMG that stuff is horrible, odorless and GROSS. Needless to say, no one was chewing the chairs today. IT WORKS.
Didn't do anything at all for my dog. Right back to chewing on the rugs as she always has.
This stuff actually does work!! You do have to reapply it daily though. Keeps my 4 1/2 month old puppy from chewing all my wood furniture.
My cat has a hot spot and the butter did nothing to deter him from chewing his fur out
Hard to spray
Don't like the kind of spray on the bottle. Hard to spray.