VetClassics YUCK! No Chew Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- YUCK! Contains a bittering agent which has an unappealing taste, making chewing on the particular sprayed object unpleasant which decreases the unwanted behavior.
- Safe for use on or around plants
- Can be sprayed over topical medications
- MADE IN THE USA and VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - All VetClassics products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Vet Classics products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL, 4 count$53.28Chewy Price$140.00List Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$11.69Chewy Price$19.99List Price$11.11Autoship Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealDogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Blue$39.99Chewy Price
- DealPATPET 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Small, Blue, 1 count$49.90Chewy Price
- DealPATPET A01 Anti-Bark Training Dog Collar, Pink$24.90Chewy Price
- DealPATPET P650 Dog Training Collar Replacement Receiver$24.90Chewy Price
- DealPATPET 1000-ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Small$54.99Chewy Price
- DealPATPET P301 Dog Training Collar Single Receiver$15.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Bittering Agent, Citric Acid.||Active Ingredients: Bittering Agent (0.075%)., Inert Ingredients: Water and Sodium Bicarbonate....||—||Purified Water, Polysorbate-20, Isopropanol...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My dog was not bothered by it. It was horrible smelling and when sprayed it was airborne and got in our mouths. We could not use the room for hours until it aired out.
Do not buy
This product does not work. It stinks but does not stop dogs from chewing anything like it states it will do.
Dog Says "YUM!"
My dog was chewing on anything wood. Baseboards, molding, chair legs etc. Was hoping this was the solution. Sprayed this on all she had been chewing on and anything else wood she could reach. She proceeded to lick it off all those surfaces lol. I must have a weird dog because she loves this stuff. It's probably a good product just doesn't work for my little weirdo.
Disgusting but pup doesn’t care?
My dog must be be built different because he is completely unfazed by this spray. I tried the spray myself just to be sure and the taste stayed in my mouth for hours. It is absolutely disgusting. My pug puppy couldn’t care less. He is still insistent on chewing anything he can despite it tasting like bitter soap and dirty socks. Would it work for other dogs? Maybe, but if you have a crazy pup they just might not mind the spray at all.
I bought this to prevent my puppy from chewing my rattan chairs. I sprayed it and rubbed it into the straw/wicker, and it had no stain, really no smell and was clear. SEVERAL HOURS AND ONE HAND WASH LATER, I prepped lunch. Making a PB&J, I got PB on my thumb. Mindlessly licking it off, I had a TERRIBLE SHOCK and OMG that stuff is horrible, odorless and GROSS. Needless to say, no one was chewing the chairs today. IT WORKS.
Didn't do anything at all for my dog. Right back to chewing on the rugs as she always has.
This stuff actually does work!! You do have to reapply it daily though. Keeps my 4 1/2 month old puppy from chewing all my wood furniture.
My cat has a hot spot and the butter did nothing to deter him from chewing his fur out
Hard to spray
Don't like the kind of spray on the bottle. Hard to spray.