Vetericyn FoamCare Equine Shampoo, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spray foam shampoo allows for easy, targeted application.
- Foam won’t drip off, so you’re not wasting shampoo.
- Rinses off easily and won’t leave behind residue.
- Formula delivers nutrients to the skin while cleaning and conditioning your horse’s coat.
- Plant-based formula is free of parabens, chemical dyes and fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Vetrolin Concentrate Horse Detangler & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$27.59List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- eZall Total Body Horse Wash Equine & Livestock Horse Wash, 1-gal bottle$33.99Chewy Price$40.39List Price
- Mane 'n Tail Ultimate Gloss Horse Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$45.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Oatmeal Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.30Chewy Price$16.35List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Horse Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.35Chewy Price$15.53Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Detangler Horse Gel, 32-oz bottle$36.41Chewy Price$34.59Autoship Price
- Farnam Laser Sheen Concentrate Horse Shine & Detangler, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Gentle Moisturizing Body Wash, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Horse Salon Shampoo & Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Blue Frost Whitening Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.50Chewy Price$10.01Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Satin Sheen Premium Horse Hair Polish, 32-oz bottle$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||—||Chlorhexidine, Ethanol, Water.||—||Aloe Vera|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This shampoo works amazing
Super easy application. Timesaver. Really works fast and easy on our grey.
It was very sudsy and not in a good way. I have a gray horse with multiple allergies. It did not cause any hives or skin irritation. However, it was not a good product for spot treatments to remove stains as it was very difficult to rinse all the soap off, requiring repeated rinses with water. It did work well on his mane and tail as long as I didn't use much of it. That's why I gave it a 3.