Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Specially formulated to alleviate and manage skin ailments, this medicated shampoo aids in relieving itchy, dry, scaling, and irritated skin as well as treating psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, hot spots, and more
- With its innovative foaming spray applicator, this shampoo is applied evenly for less mess — simply from the squeeze of a trigger
- Designed to support optimal skin and coat health and is non-irritating, pH optimized, and helps retain the essential oils in your pet’s skin
- This synergistic foam blend works to enhance the animal’s natural immune system against dermatological disorders with quick coverage and less mess for a deeper clean that nourishes skin
- Leave your pet looking and feeling fabulous, with a healthier, more vibrant skin and coat
Active: Salicylic Acid 2.0%. Inactive: Purified Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Phytate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Active Ingredients: Chloroxylenol 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Sodium Thiosulfate 2% (Source of Soluble Sulfur)....||Salicylic Acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tea Tree Oil...||1% Pramoxine HCl and 1% Lidocaine HCl with Colloidal Oatmeal.||N/A|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
I like this product, and my kitty's fur was cleaner, softer and abated the dandruff for a few days, but it is less present now. I guess he just has some allergies I have to deal with.
Love this shampoo! I have a 70 pound lab and the trigger spray is super easy to spray her whole body down. Just a few sprays is enough so it last a really long time, has a great smell and has helped with dry scalp. Highly recommend.
Works great !
Left my pets coat shiny and soft, great shampoo. I bought it for her because she gets yeast infections and she hasn’t had any since using this.
Used on my dog great product! First shipment arrived completely empty with a large hole in the bottle and the plastic protection. Called Chewy sent in photos and they shipped a replacement right away. It arrived with a damaged cap the spray part is cracked but still usable.
This worked exactly as it said it would! My poor little old kitty gets skin irritations so easily and this really helped! It sprayed and actually stayed on him and didn't drip off. I probably used way too much of it but it was great. I didn't notice any scent at all! So, that's better than a bad smell;-)
Easy Use and effective
I adopted an 8 year old chihuahua who scratched nonstop. I couldn’t find any hot spots but she definitely had an itching problem. I bought this and used it once and OMG the scratching has ended.
Fantastic for Chickens
Used the Foam Care Medicated Shampoo on a couple of my chickens who were accumulating fecal matter below their vents. Product is very easy to use and the hens didn’t mind a bit. Next will try on my dog with itchy skin. Thank you for carrying this product from Vetericyn.
Stopped itching and super soft
Foaming shampoo, who knew?! Less waste and Vetericyn is such a great brand. My stinky itchy senior dog is not scratching, not smelly, not perfumed, and soft as ever. Definitely a great purchase!
Got this shampoo to use for my dogs itchy skin. I love how it is a foam. Stay put until you start lathering it up. Their fur is so soft. So glad I seen it on Chewy.
Love the foam
This foam is a game changer to get the soap into the fur without having to dunk the dog in a bathtub.