Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Pets is a uniquely formulated gel designed to adhere to the wound site to provide a protective barrier. Based on advanced hypochlorous technology, it’s formulated at an appropriate pH level and will not burn or sting. The thick consistency causes the product to stay in place which is useful for dressings, hard-to-reach locations, post-surgical sites and wound beds. Safe for use on all species. From your home to the farm or ranch, Vetericyn makes caring for your pet simple and easy.
- Veterinarian recommended, non-toxic, non-irritating, safe, gentle, and effective for both dogs and cats to relieve itch and pain associated with dermal irritations
- Does not harm healthy tissue as it kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores, including antibiotic-resistant strains
- Reduces or eliminates wound odors. No rinsing required after application to animal
- Safe as saline, for the environment and your pet. Does not stain clothing or furniture after application. Does not contain steroids, antibiotics, alcohols, iodine or tea tree oil, making it safe for a wide range of animals with even the most sensitive systems
- Easy to use, cooling HydroGel spray relieves itch and does not sting when applied and is perfect for wounds, abrasions, sores, skin irritations
Use in conjunction with Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Care Spray for Pets for proper wound cleansing and management to help set the optimal stage for healing conditions.
ACTIVE: Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%) INACTIVE: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
See all items by Vetericyn Plus