Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Pets is a uniquely formulated gel designed to adhere to the wound site to provide a protective barrier. Based on advanced hypochlorous technology, it’s formulated at an appropriate pH level and will not burn or sting. The thick consistency causes the product to stay in place which is useful for dressings, hard-to-reach locations, post-surgical sites and wound beds. Safe for use on all species. From your home to the farm or ranch, Vetericyn makes caring for your pet simple and easy.
- Promotes the healing process by keeping your pet's cut, scrape, sore, or hotspot clean and providing the ideal moisture balance.
- Provides itch and pain relief for symptoms of allergies, such as dry, sensitive, or itchy skin.
- Pet-safe formula won't sting or irritate your pet when applied.
- Completely safe and non-toxic, it can be used on all animal species—it's even safe if licked or accidentally ingested.
- Veterinary-recommended to keep on hand for all your pet’s first aid and skin care needs.
Use in conjunction with Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Care Spray for Pets for proper wound cleansing and management to help set the optimal stage for healing conditions.
ACTIVE: Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%) INACTIVE: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
See all items by Vetericyn