Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Spray provides effective flea protection for up to 14 weeks. This fast-acting spray is easy to use and starts working as soon as it’s applied. The active ingredient is an insecticide called pyrethrum, which kills fleas and ticks on contact. This formula also uses nylar to prevent the development of flea larvae and eggs. Permethrin is included for long-lasting defense against adult fleas to prevent reinfestation.
- Protection against fleas for up to 14 weeks.
- Easy to use spray can be used on dogs over six months of age.
- Prevents reinfestation and the development of flea larvae and eggs.
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact, a great way to treat affected areas.
- Contains pyrethrum, a highly effective insecticide.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Veterinary Formula Clinical Care