Vetoquinol Enzadent Dual-Ended Dog & Cat Toothbrush
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- In dogs and cats, two-thirds of each tooth is hidden under the gums, so your pet can have dental disease without you realizing it. Help combat tooth and mouth illnesses by brushing your pet’s teeth regularly!
- This toothbrush is dual-ended and designed with both dogs and cats in mind. The bristles at either end are specifically fashioned to help remove food debris and plaque.
- Ergonomically correct angles aid in administration, making brushing your furry friends teeth as easy as possible.
- Features both a large head and a smaller head to accommodate dogs and cats of all sizes no matter the size of the tooth surface.
- Soft bristles aid in gentle application. Keeping your pet’s breath fresh and their mouth clean and hygienic has never been so simple.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- H&H Pets Dual Headed Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count$7.79Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- RADIUS Lush & Plush Dog & Cat Toothbrush$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 3.5-oz bottle$5.37Chewy Price$5.74List Price$5.10Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Silicone Finger Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Fingerbrush Dog Toothbrush, 10 count$8.77Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.33Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Bamboo Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Small Finger Toothbrush, 6 count$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Tartar Control Small Dog Toothbrush$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Complete Care Adult Chicken Flavored Dog Toothpaste, 6.2-oz tube$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Breath Vanilla-Ginger Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$3.96Chewy Price$7.99List Price$3.76Autoship Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Dual-Head Toothbrush, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Material||—||—||—||Wood, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
310 Customer Reviews
Bristle fell out immediately
Bought to replace an older arm & hammer dog toothbrush. This brush has a larger head than the arm & hammer, so in order to get my dog used to it, I gently brushed her front teeth back and forth for a total of 3 passes & then removed it, only to see 2 large bristles had come out of the brush head. I can see bristles wearing over time but for 3 passes over a tooth, this item should be pulled off the market immediately. Obviously do not recommend -in fact, I wish I had sorted the reviews from worst to best because there are similar reviews stating the bristles fall out quickly.
Best toothbrush I have used
We have tried a number of toothbrushes for our small/med dogs- most didn't do a great job or the dogs didn't like. This one is exactly the right size and the 2 diff brushes give the flexibility to get way back in their mouths. The bristles are not too soft and not to stiff- the dogs actually don't fight me when I use this brush.
It is better than what he had before but my boy does not like anything stuck in
It is as good as any. I like Chewy very much, and am so glad I found them.
Yuck could hurt
Puppy bit bristles and they came off. Could hurt the puppy, I need something safer to start training my puppy for brushing teeth.
Bristles come loose
I've used these brushes for several years with good results, but lately the bristles come loose after just a few brushes. Need to try a new brand.
yes, well made.
Just tried the brush on my shepherd chi mix and it is small enough to get to her back teeth. Sturdy construction yet soft enough for the dog's comfort. Should last through 2x per week cleaning for 10 to 12 months.
like the 2 different sizes on this brush
Unfortunately my Beagle won't tolerate having his teeth brushed. Not giving up
Too Big for my dog's mouth!
This toothbrush looks as if the smaller end would work for a small dog's mouth. BUT, it's still too big. The green handle is also thick, so the brush just about gets to the teeth.
Love this toothbrush for my dog. She likes getting her teeth brushed and the small end of the head is perfect for her
Does the job
I started using this brush for my Dachshund daily teeth brushing. It does the job. I would have given it 5 stars but as he tries chewing the brush it does deteriorate quickly, necessitating replacing it every 2 months of so.