Vetoquinol Flexadin Advanced with UCII Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports healthy joints and flexibility
- Omega-3 fatty acids help relieve inflammation and soothe aching joints
- Vitamin E, a well-known antioxidant and free radical, helps prevent the breakdown of cartilage
- UCII, an undenatured type II collagen derived from chicken sternum, provides optimal joint support
- This highly palatable and easy to chew treat is suitable for all dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 60 count$69.12Chewy Price$79.49List Price$65.66Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Medium Breed Dogs, 60 count$60.34Chewy Price$69.39List Price$57.32Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Breed Dogs, 60 count$51.99Chewy Price$59.79List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Pet MD Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel Dog Supplement, 180 count$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chew Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$10.75Chewy Price$13.18List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- MYOS Canine Muscle Formula Dog Supplement, 12.7-oz$84.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Pet-Tabs Plus Vitamin-Mineral Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.00Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Synovi G4 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$77.49Chewy Price$73.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed Oil and Fish Oil), dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), UC-II Brand Chicken Collagen...||Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), Turmeric, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shrimp & Crab) 450 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hemp Seed Oil...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
183 Customer Reviews
My cat loves these
Got these for my elderly cat who can be pretty picky and he loves them! He seems to be a little bit less stiff after starting taking these, but that also coincided with a general turn around for the better in his health so can't give all the credit to these supplements but I'm going to keep giving them to him just in case
Kitty has spring in her step again!
My 12 year old cat was having a hard time getting to her favorite places, like the bed and sofa. After a few weeks on these she is able to jump up just like she used to do. Fantastic.
This stuff really works
This stuff really works. Been using for about a year now. My girl is 10 years old and started to limp after getting up. After about 2 weeks of using the Flex she no longer limps. She is much more active also.
Product great, shipping terrible
I have no issues with the product. I LOVE this and have used Flexadin for years. The issue is the shipping through Chewy. I was promised 1 - 3 day delivery. It was delivered TEN days from order placement. I decided to order online through Chewy because it is cheaper than in the vets office. Doesn't really matter though since my furbaby had to miss five days of his med. Product great. Promised shipping--not kept.
Vet recommended these for my dog. She was adopted with scars on her hock running down the length of her leg to her toes. It causes her discomfort and pain occasionally especially after exercise. I switched to phycox after several years on another supplement. At a vet visit a few months ago I asked about something for pain she was still sore but we hadn’t yet made it through the loading dose of phycox. The vet said it was fine for her to take the two supplements together so that’s what we do. It’s been working fantastic. No limping or stiffness after exercise. Highly recommend.
So far my dog loves the chew but he has only been taking them a week. He has arthritis in his front legs and limps but I am hoping these chews will strength his joints.
My 14 year old shihtzu has arthritis in his back legs and has been on Flexadin for 2 months. He already has more pep in his step and was able to jump on the couch last night!! Definitely going to keep him on this.
My 15 year old dog loves these. He thinks they’re treats! And they’ve really helped his joint pain. My vet recommended them and she’s always right.
Didn’t pass the smell test
Neither cat will eat these. This was an expensive mistake. They usually eat any treat I put down but wouldn’t even try these they sniffed and backed away.
Flexadin is great
I love this supplement. Easy to administer because Zoey loves it.