Vetoquinol Itchy Dry Skin Aloe & Oatmeal Soap-Free Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A soap-free formula provides relief from itching and contains emollients to restore moisture in sensitive skin.
- Adds essential moisture while providing a deep rich lather that gently cleans skin without removing natural oils.
- Leaves a pleasant coconut fragrance.
- Safe for use with topical flea treatments.
- Its formulation adds essential moisture while providing a deep rich lather that gently cleans without removing natural skin oils
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Shot M.E.D. Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$7.86Chewy Price$15.00List Price$7.47Autoship Price
- Best Shot One Shot Deodorizing Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$13.93Chewy Price$15.50List Price$13.23Autoship Price
- Best Shot M.E.D. 3% Chlorhexidine Dog, Cat & Horse Skin Treatment, 1-gal bottle$89.80Chewy Price$85.31Autoship Price
- Best Shot One Shot Whitening Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.50Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Mandarin Jasmine Honey Puppy Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$10.35Chewy Price$14.20List Price$9.83Autoship Price
- Best Shot Ultra Dirty Plenish Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.48Chewy Price$15.50List Price$9.01Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, 1-gal bottle, Pomegranate & Acai$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Warren London Pomegranate & Fig Exfoliating Butter Dog Wash, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Oatmeal Lemon Vanilla & Jojoba Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$8.85Chewy Price$14.20List Price$8.41Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Hypo Active Tearless Grapefruit Pet Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.33Chewy Price$19.95List Price$8.86Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Great White Whitening & Color Enhancing Pet Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$14.38Chewy Price$19.95List Price$13.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer...||Purified Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Ketoconazole Usp...||Ophytrium, Chlorhexidine|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Dander, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
Seems to work
I got this because my pup was also biting at the base of her tail and getting bumps and sores. Shampoo has a light scent and lathers well. It seems to have helped the itching also. Just make sure you shake it well, and add water as you are lathering.
Best itch shampoo I’ve used on my pup. Left his skin moisturized and his coat soft and shiny. Less itching, too! Pleasant scent and rinses well.
kept the shine
First time trying this brand. My dog was still very itchy after the 1st shampoo. But her fur was very shiny and super soft.
Have a mini dachshund, so I bathe him myself. This shampoo has beautiful lather, a lovely aroma and moisturizes his coat and it looks and feels very nice.
When my cat needed to be washed I grabbed this bottle which I had not tried before. Unfortunately I didn't read the instructions that should have said in bold print " SHAKE BEFORE USING". The shampoo was so thick I had difficulty applying it. Then it was very hard to rinse off. Turns out I had the oil off the top. She is now a greasy cat, but I don't have the heart to put her through it again because she's not well. Be clear that you don't need a conditioner with this shampoo because it is conditioner.
My pup has had issues with dry skin her entire life, I’ve tried all kinds of shampoo, they work for a minute and then I’m back to watching her itch like crazy. This shampoo has been used for the past couple years and she’s still doing great. Amazing stuff for animals with dry skin issues.
Wasn't what I expected
I wanted a dry shampoo but I don't know if one exists
Shampoo for Barney and Pebbles
Seems to work fine, I’ve only used it once so far, it doesn’t bother my fur babies so that’s a win for them an I. And I would buy it again.
Works great, no heavy scent
Like all kids, my cat baby sometimes needs a bath. When necessary in rare circumstances to help the cats when they're experiencing itchy dry skin or fur – this shampoo was amazing and after three uses I already saw the benefit and have not had to use it again. Very mild almost unscented smell which is goodAnd it did not annoy my sensitive catThanks
We love this shampoo! I loved the brand initially and decided to give it a try. Very happy with results