Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omega-3 fatty acids in Triglyceride OMEGA provides fast relief from rashes, allergies, or skin disease as well as even improving mobility and easing joint pain
- The Triglyceride OMEGA supplement comes in an easy to administer liquid form - simply add it to your pet's food once a day
- After daily administration, you’ll notice a decrease in your pet’s scratching as well as a healthier and more shiny coat
- AllerG-3 contains fish oil meeting USP Quality Standards in the natural, or triglyceride (TG) form which has been shown to be more bio-available than either the ethyl ester or free fatty acid forms
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EicosaDerm Omega 3 Liquid Dog & Cat Nutritional Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- PawMedica Omega+ Fish Oil with EPA & DHA Omega 3 Dog Supplement, 90 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 16-oz$28.90Chewy Price$28.95List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.30List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.49List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Hanzi Pets Tru-Krill Antarctic Krill Oil Omega-3 & Astaxanthin Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 60 count$22.75Chewy Price$35.99List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Fish Oil Skin, Joint, Immune & Heart Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Multivitamin for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol (Source of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate...||Active Ingredients: (Per Softgel Capsule) Alpha Linolenic Acid (Ala), Linoleic Acid (La), Oleic Acid (Oa)...||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.||Fish Oil (Salmon, Sardine, Herring...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, Brain Health||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
196 Customer Reviews
Vet and Kitty Approved
I feed my Cat Toby a Raw Diet which is so so much better than any commercial dry or wet food. When my cat had an intolerance to another brand of Sardine/Anchovy Oil, my vet recommended this one. Sine we have been using it, our Toby has been doing really good on it. Not to mention, he loves the taste of it.
My pup has seasonal allergies resulting in atopic dermatitis in the spring/summer months. This helps his skin a lot during those months he doesn’t itch as often.
Senior dog loves it!
Took my senior dog to the vet recently after noticing she hadnt been as active lately. Upon examination the vet noticed she may be starting to have some achy joints in some areas so she suggested I order this as well as another supplement. I've only been using it for a week so far so I don't know how well it will work in the long run but I already think she has a little more pep in her step and she absolutely loves this. She gets two pumps on her dry food for dinner and now she gets so excited when it's dinner time (before she was iffy on whether she would eat all of her dinner or not) but she scarfs it all down with this on her food.
pump not fluid
It is too early to tell if this is doing the job, but it seems to be helping with a skin issue; time will tell for sure. There are a couple of concerns. First the pump was VERY difficult to open from the closed position. That certainly kept it from any accidental leaks during shipping, but hard for this senior's hands to open. Second the pump does not slide easily so getting a "half pump" needed for my 14 lb cat is next to impossible. Wound up measuring a full pump and halving it to measure (I hope accurately) 1/4 tsp. Third, the cat is not fond of the addition to her food on certain flavors. I have no idea what the flavor of the oil is, but apparently it doesn't mix well with turkey or chicken, but does OK with salmon. My vet thought it might be tuna, but still no info on this specific product. Some assist with measurements and flavor advice would be helpful.
Pump action engaged -- and they dig the flavor!
Though my AMAZING (!!!!) vet had recommended this as part of my 12-yo long-haired chihuahua's heart healthcare plan, after reading through the reviews I was concerned that it would show up without a pump (-_-) or that the fluffball in question might turn his nose up at it (which would've been equally surprising; his idea of "fine dining" is when his dry food gets 2T of warm water added to it and is swirled around to create a pseudo gravy). Luckily, neither happened, so the stars must've been aligned for us -- the package arrived quickly (on the weekend, no less!), included a pump, AND both he and our other chihuahua snarfed it down with their food. We're only on Day 1 using this product, so I can't speak for how it's helping his heart or how much shinier and softer his coat is becoming, but hey -- we got the pump, so that's a gotta be a sign of great things to come! And the fish scent? It's so minor, it's like...MINOR minor. Not undetectable... *checks again* ... but definitely a non-issue for us. 10/10, would recommend... at least so far!
My dog would not take this item - when put in food she would not eat. Same with gel caps. sorry no review
My little malshi had crusty skin patches which I assume was seborrhea. Started using this and within 2 weeks, 2 weeks! His skin is clear. Amazing!
Good for kitty
My vet had sold this Omega oil to me at my old cat’s last visit. I was looking to buy more and found it on the Chewy.com website; my cats’ coats are are so healthy and shiny. They are shedding much less since I started adding this to their wet food. I highly recommend this product.
Love This Product!!
Great product!! My dog loves the smell of the fish!!! It is a nice size bottle!!!
Waste of money
This purchase was a total waste of money. No matter how well I mix it in to her food, our cat will not eat it. She actually did not eat anything at all for an entire day because a 1/2 squirt of this was mixed in. It must taste horrible to cats.