Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The only veterinary supplement formulated with alpha-casozepine, a natural ingredient from cow’s milk with calming properties to help relax dogs.
- Non-drowsy formula provides a sense of calm and contentment without tranquilizing or sedating your dog.
- Perfect to use before or during stressful situations, including moving, adapting to new people or new places, traveling, vet visits, and for behavior training.
- Free of lactose and preservatives, so it’s ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies; used by veterinarians and dog behaviorists worldwide.
- Formula comes in 225 mg capsules that can be given by mouth, or opened and mixed with a meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Zylkene 75-mg Capsules Calming Supplement for Small Dogs & Cats, 30 count$31.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$40.48List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$40.70Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.66Autoship Price
- DealAdaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$14.62Chewy Price$26.99List Price$13.89Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins NutriCalm Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$20.00Chewy Price$28.00List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- DealThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 6 count$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Solliquin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 75 count$19.74Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.75Autoship Price
- DealThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$24.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- DealSentry Good Behavior Calming Ointment for Dogs$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.11Autoship Price
- DealPet Naturals Calming Dog Chews, 30 count$7.50Chewy Price$10.25List Price$7.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Hydrolysed Casein, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.||Dried Hydrolysed Casein, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.||Active Ingredients: Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera), Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua), Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)...||Active Ingredients per sachet (1g): Bifidobacterium longum BL999 1x109 CFU., Inactive Ingredients: Liver flavor, Maltodextrin. A-2519...||L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana Officianlis), Ashwaganda Extract (Withania Soniferum)...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Bacon, Meat||Liver, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
this saved my cat
This saved my cat he was so anxious he would get aggressive. I felt bad for him and got him put on fluoxetine but didn’t see much of a change. I was beginning to loose hope but the vet said to put him on this and it has seriously saved him. He still has his personality but he is not nearly as anxious and can relax.
this medication works
I have three dogs: one girl and two boys. The girl is 10 lbs; the boys are 14 pounds each. Small dogs. We got to the point where the boys could not even look at each other without attacking one another. I would be sitting on the couch reading a book, and suddenly, the boys would start ferociously attacking each other. It made life at home extremely difficult. My girl dog was scared and hid. she developed anxiety bc of this. We had no idea what to do. As soon as both of them began to take this medication, both of their temperaments changed. They were dog piling on top of each other and falling asleep, faces touching. They were playing with toys with each other. They followed each other everywhere. They were like two completely different dogs. I thought it was going to change their personalities dramatically or turn them into little zombies. That was not the case. It did make them sleepier than usual. For the most part, they were their upbeat selves, and they were very affectionate towards each other. If you were ever in this situation, I would absolutely try this medication.
Calming her down
Works really good puts here to sleep I use it all the time
Dog calming pills
It was a waste of money. If anything it made my dog worse. I will never buy again.
Pass on this
I paid almost $50 for 30 pills. I have 2 dogs with anxiety and thought this would help. Went through the whole bottle super fast, noticed no change in either dog. Too much money and doesn't even have any effect.
Worth every penny
A friend of mine from our vet clinic recommended CBD and this product - but had never used it. These two ‘items’ were recommended, because she knows my reluctance to use heavier drugs. Dog: 4 1/2yo springer that has always moaned and groaned when in the car. Wife and I had a 900 mile trip planned. Results: Day1: used over her breakfast food. Traveled GREAT. Day 2: less than 5hr drive-didn’t use. Traveled TERRIBLE! Return trip day 1: used, traveled great Day 2: used, traveled great! Relaxed in the car - usually energy at stops! Is this a perfect run ‘drug trial’ - no. But I will definitely use again based on my experience!
didn’t calm my dog down
Gave one capsule per day as directed but there was no noticeable change in her behavior
Good calming supplement
This is a calming supplement recommended by our veterinarian for our cat Fluffy who has feline PTSD. Combined with TLC, she's gradually become calmer and easier to handle.
I was really hoping that it would work for my big girl. It didn't seem to work for her. The fireworks was so unbearable for her, and the other pets. Maybe I should have given her two pills.
Calm but not sedated
Drive 3 days across country to southwest winter destination and back in spring. These pills contain a mild calming supplement made of natural ingredients derived from a protein in milk called casein, clinically proven calming properties help relax cats and dogs. So he is relaxed during the drive instead of tressed out or sedated.