VetriScience Cardio Strength Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian approved cardio strength heart support formula for dogs and cats
- Features 11 synergistic ingredients that are vital for elderly animals such as L-taurine, potassium, DMG, CoQ10, L-carnitine, RPA, GLA and vitamin E
- Recommended to support animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular functions, breeds that are disposed to cardiovascular stress, or geriatric dogs
- Designed to support heart muscles and cardiovascular functions, as well as reduce oxidative stress and support circulation and better oxygen utilization
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$28.00Chewy Price$54.70List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$27.30Chewy Price$27.50List Price$25.93Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$26.00Chewy Price$32.50List Price$24.70Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-DMG Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 114-mL$24.00Chewy Price$41.78List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.50Chewy Price$57.75List Price$26.13Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$9.00Chewy Price$13.30List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Milk Thistle Liver & Kidney Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$41.29Chewy Price$44.49List Price$39.23Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements Berry Balance Urinary Tract Health Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$15.30Chewy Price$25.99List Price$14.54Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Duck Flavored Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$12.25Chewy Price$17.85List Price$11.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, N...||Hawthorn Berry, L-Carnitine, L- Taurine...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chew) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, Arginine 150 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Certified Organic Hawthorn Berries 1:4, Gingko Biloba 1:4, Garlic 1:4....||L-Carnitine. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Distilled Water, D-Fructose...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
Thoughts on this supplement
I originally bought this for my one dog. I was not pleased with the dosing instructions because it was unclear rather a pill should be split for animals smaller than 30 pounds. These pills have a weird smell and are very inconsistent in consistency. Some have pale yellow powder inside, some have stuck together orange clumps. I don't think the taste is pleasant to them as the smell is not great. Will they eat their food, yes but not as well as when this supplement is not in it. My cats take a lysine supplement and they love that it has added flavor. I don't think this has any. There is no real noticable difference in any of my pets. Not enough of each vitamin to do any difference in my opinion after researching and learning more. Also the supplement powder gets all over my hands when I open the capsule which sucks.
This supplement saved my dog’s life.
This supplement saved my dog’s life from mitral valve cardio and possible DCM. She has so far lived nearly 5 years beyond what they said she would’ve lived. If you have goo inside it is because there is a chemical change (such as opening and closing the bottle) and it becomes gummy over time. Keep in a dry place and when this happens just use a toothpick to pick it out. The product is just as effective and it does not mean it has gone bad. I do wish this company would make this product in powder form. I agree it’s a pain when you get a gummy capsule.
Don’t give up
I have been giving this supplement to my Cavaliers for several years now, as they both have MVD and it was recommended by their cardiologist. The contents of the capsule are difficult to empty once the container has been opened, due to moisture. I have found that if I keep the container in the refrigerator, the powder does not degrade. Don’t give up, I think this supplement works; my girls’ heart conditions have not deteriorated since being on this along with their prescribed medications.
I bought this product to support my 14 year old Havenese's heart. So far so good.
It's helping Fred
Fred has congestive heart failure. Thanks to the proper meds and a great vet, it's been two years and he's still with us.
Heart Health Supplement
I'm very pleased with the results and benefits this Supplement provides in addition to additional Heart medications one of our Great Danes requires. I Highly recommend this!!!!!
Waste of money
The powder inside the capsules turned to disgusting goo shortly after opening the bottle. I cannot open the capsule to mix the powder in my dog's food because it is no longer powder! I thought it was just a one time thing but this is the second time it has happened and I have wasted my money!
Reversed a Level 1 Heart Murmur
I use a pill and sprinkle this into my cat's food twice a day (1/2 pill morning, 1/2 pill evening). My cat was diagnosed with a level 1 heart murmur and after two months of doing this on a daily basis, the murmur has disappeared. Very happy with this product as it has even surprised my vet! They are really big fans of Vetriscience and I use all their vitamins and supplements.
Very hard to get out of capsules
I'm not sure if I got a bad batch of if it is standard, but when I open the capsule to sprinkle on my dogs food some of the capsules are gooey and sticky instead of powdery making it extremely difficult to get out of the capsule. My 9 pound dog can't swallow a whole capsule so I need to be able to sprinkle the powder on her food.
My autoship order.
My doberman Dolce was diagnosed with DCM recently. It was vital for us to have VetriScience on hand 24/7. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to set up an autoship on Chewy.com. The staff were so helpful with answering all my questions regarding this supplement as well. Highly recommend this site to anyone!