KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable woven rope toy provides your pup with a great chewing outlet.
- The four long tails are ideal for thrashing and tugging.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Features a squeaker inside to excite your companion.
- Available in multiple sizes so you can find the best fit for your best friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Halloween Skull with Rope Rubber Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creatures Burtle Turtle Plush Dog Toy$17.04Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday Snowman Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$13.35List Price
- Nerf Dog Super Soaker Retriever Toss & Tug Ring Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Indestructible Flying Disc Dog Toy$20.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport FootBall Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.49Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Floatiez Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.39Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.01Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy, Small$5.25Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Chuckit! Strato Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 2-pack$11.01Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Hartz DuraPlay Disc Bacon Scented Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.97Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Squeaky||Exercise||Exercise, Outdoor||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Thermoplastic Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
No Quality at Kong
Would be a great toy for dogs who don't have teeth, but if yours does, make sure they don't chew. This has to be the softest, worst rope toy. The middle knot ball mushes like applesauce and won't hold shape, and the "legs" are just a flimsy knot away from completely unraveling. Where has the Kong QC gone? *Spoiler* it went to China where there is none. Will be returning and never purchasing Kong products again.
really great toy!
Mabel is a huge fan, this is a really high quality, durable toy. We always purchase Kong products but this has been one of my favorites so far. Mabel is a hugeeee chewer and tug is her favorite game ever, so this was perfect for her!. So far it’s held up well and she has yet to begin to tear it apart, we got a size XL for her so it would be harder for her to destroy lol.
Great toy I got large big puppy loves it
This has it all it squeaks you can play tug easy to throw has a ball and good side knot to carry around or chew on. I have gotten a few others With a tie on the end of hard ball and she swings it and …I have bruises. She has been swinging this all day and it hasn’t even hit me plus it’s covered with fabric. Will buy again
Perfect for my big Boxer. So FAR -He hasn't torn it up and its Tough ! Ive had to re-tie some of the straggling strings but its still all together. Surprising that its LASTED this long but its still intact... He still LOVES it. . .
Great Dog Chew Toy
It's big and nicely visible so I don't trip on it and of a good fabric that doesn't appear will shred to bits all over the house like all my pooch's other toys. I think it should be rated as being good for medium to hard chewers, instead of light to medium.
This was a great toy pick. Our GSD is a great destroyer of most toys! This toy has held up quite well and the squeaker still works after 2 weeks!
Poor Quality and Full of Glue
Kong products are usually great, so I was very surprised that this one was such a disappointment. The whole toy unraveled and fell apart as soon as my dog started chewing on it, to reveal lots of thick glue coating the ropes. I had to take it away after literally a minute because of all the exposed glue, my dog was picking off pieces of it rather than being interested in all the unraveled rope. It didn’t seem safe! Skip this kong toy.
WE HAVE A 2 1/2 YEAR OLD AUSSIE LABRADOODLE AS WELL AS A 9 WEEK OLD AUSSIE. OF COURSE WE BOUGHT TWO, AND BOTH DOGS JUST LOVE THEM. OUR 2 1/2 YEAR OLD HAD ONE AS A PUP AND HE TRULY HAD FUN WITH IT.
my very favorite toy
Cooper thinks this is a live toy for him, he gives it a funny look then starts licking it. I know he loves this favorite toy out of his many many toys.
I got 2 of these with the special that was running. My Danes love it. They play together with it and helps to keep them entertained . Since it’s made of nylon I don’t leave this one in the kennel with them. They are notorious for tearing up toys. However, this one has held up to their rough playing and pulling outside in tugging and prying it from each other..