VetriScience Composure Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend, L-theanine and thiamine to support balanced behavior and help reduce stress and anxiety.
- While every dog is different, these chews have been shown to work for some dogs within 30 minutes with results lasting up to 4 hours.
- Designed to help dogs manage everyday stress.
- Bite-sized chews feature a drool-worthy peanut butter flavor.
- Made in the USA with a soft and chewy satisfying texture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$40.70Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.66Autoship Price
- Adaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$14.62Chewy Price$26.99List Price$13.89Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$40.48List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$70.49Chewy Price$74.99List Price$66.97Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 75 count$19.74Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.75Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Travel-Sized Anxiety & Stress Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 134 mg, Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend 22 mg, L-Theanine 21 mg....||Active Ingredients: Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 134 mg, Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend 22 mg, L-Theanine 21 mg....||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Blueberry Powder, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Sulfate...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Bacon, Meat||—||Chicken||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Absolutely helped my dog
I bought these as I have a dog with a separation problem. My friend ha used some with a dog with a storm issue and they had worked great, so with her recommendation I tried them too. I am very pleased to say they helped my little dog a tremendously.
They work- finally
Bought for my 5 year old golden retriever. He gets VERY nervous for our FL afternoon thunderstorms!!! Teeth chatter, shaking, whining. I bought the peanut butter flavor since he can't have chicken & beef. They worked. He just lays down and sleeps. Give an hour beforehand.
Composure Peanut Butter Flavored Chews
I thought my two dogs would like the peanut butter flavored chews but i was surprised that one of them won't touch them. He likes the bacon flavored ones better. These do help calm my dogs a little during thunderstorms.
Have been giving to puppy for a week -- she is not much calmer and it may take longer to see. Will continue giving her a few a day. She likes them.
It helped my dog
My dog, who used to love a good road trip, has developed a real dislike for riding in the car. (She doesn't like to get in the car because she knows it leads to driving around. Two challenges.) I know we can go the trazadone/gabapentin route, but I wanted to try something before we went there. My take-away is that it took the edge off getting into the car, but didn't seem to help much for the driving part. (She still stress-panted the entire trip.) I will continue to use it to see if it helps long-term, as well. I think it really depends on the dog and it's definitely worth trying to see if your dog responds or not.
Review of calming aid
Works well for heavy rain but not thunder. However, I much prefer this to doping him up with prescription medication.
I cannot really see where it helped at all with my foster dog who has bad anxiety. I was hoping it would at least take the edge off and I did give her an extra one an hour later and still nothing. But I understand every dog is different. It may work well for a dog that is not as anxious as she is.
Dry And Broken
I have fed all the flavors of composure to my dogs. They get one every night in their dinner to help them settle for bedtime. They work great! I ordered a bag of the peanut butter ones for the first time and about 1/3 of the bag is broken and the treats feel much dryer and harder than the other flavors. They seem just as effective and the dogs still like them, but it has been a bit annoying. There are always a few broken ones in every bag no matter the flavor, but this one is just a bit excessive and I'll just be buying the other flavors from now on.
Helps reactive dog
This did seem to take the edge off for our very anxious dog. It hasn't completely resolved her reactivity on walks and in new places, but her ability to refocus and recover seems to be better using these treats. We noticed after the first week and especially when we skipped a day that these seemed to work for us.
Seems to help
Have tried this product a couple of times with my dog successfully.