VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage III Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian approved canine joint support with perna, glucosamine, MSM, DMG, and antioxidants for advanced joint support
- Recommended for dogs with a maximum need to joint and connective tissue support, joint and connective tissue support, geriatric and working dogs as well as to support normal recovery after orthopedic surgery
- Great for dogs of all weight ranges to maintain comfort and mobility through all stages of your dog’s life
- Clinically proven to increase hind leg strength in dogs by up to 41% in 4 weeks
- Bite-sized soft chews are naturally flavored with real chicken so it’s easy to keep even picky pups healthy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 84 count$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience GlycoFlex 3 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$14.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex II Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$59.00Chewy Price$56.05Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Aches & Discomfort Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 3 Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$79.50Chewy Price$75.52Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealNordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz bottle$20.36Chewy Price$23.95List Price$19.34Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 1-lb$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealNordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Softgels Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$33.96Chewy Price$39.95List Price$32.26Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 1-lb bag$21.59Chewy Price$26.69List Price$20.51Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) (750 mg), Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega brand Green-Lipped Mussel) (600 mg), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (500 mg)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior, Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
840 Customer Reviews
Not the one for Finley
My rescue pup has some joint issues even though he is only 3 years old. We bought these supplements in the hope that adding glucosamine would provide anti-inflammatory benefits for him. Unfortunately, he hates the taste so much that getting him to eat them is next to impossible. After a month, we finally gave up and have the majority of the bag left. It was worth a try, but the meds won't help if he won't eat them without adding a ton of cream cheese to each one. The additional calories just add more stress to joints that are already taxed. I wouldn't buy again.
Have a 9 year old German shepherd. She has been running and jumping so much better so nice being on this product! Highly Recommend!
They love them
My dogs love these. I am hoping they help my oldest in extending her mobility. The reviews were great. I only gave it a 3 star as I ordered a couple large bags to start and we are 1/2 way thru the first one and have found that the bag contains MANY bits and 1/2 pieces. I am feeding 4 per day to start. It will become a pain to piece together bits, guessing the dosage at the end of these two bags . I think for the price, better packaging is needed. I feel like much will be wasted.
Seems to be helping
I have a 12 year old and an 11 year old dog who are showing signs of slowing down and are getting up slower and slower. I've been using these for about three weeks and they seem to be helping (maybe wishful thinking on my part, since we haven't reached the maintenance time, yet). My 12 year old definitely has more balance and less leg shaking than she did, that I'm certain of. Both dogs love them so I haven't had any issues with them not taking them, even though I saw some reviewers saying their dog didn't like them.
I donated this so am not sure of results. It was requested so I am assuming it does the job.
It does not contain chondroitin
This particular version of glycoflex does not contain chondroitin. Both glucosamine and chondroitin are needed for older dogs with hip problems. The brand sells one with chondroitin, but the package is the same color, which confused me. I decided to change brands for clearer labels upfront (as oppose to the little print). Read always the ingredients! I wonder if I can have my money back or return this item. I only gave a couple of bites to my senior dog and got this package last week.
They love these chews!
My dogs are crazy about these chews and they are very picky. As with any supplement, there's no way to know how much or even if they are helping, but this was recommended to me by my vet and one of my dogs, Marky Mark, has severe scoliosis. I trust my vet. I've been giving my dogs Vetriscience for years.
We have a Great Pyrenees who has had rear joint issues. Our vet recommended this joint supplement to us. Our dog loves the taste & she is running & walking better. She had been on anti-inflammatory medication, but now is able to maintain relief using the soft chews.
Helps my old Dogs
I have been using these for over two years and see a difference in my old dogs. One (my Mutt) eats them right up and one (my Boxer) I have to cut up in his food - but worth the effort and seems to help them both!
it’s a no go….
Izzy will not eat these, even if I put peanut butter on them, tried to hide one in little pieces in liver, she ate the liver and left the pieces behind