VetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to support the heart muscle, reduce oxidative stress and support cardiovascular function while also supporting circulation and utilization of oxygen.
- Provides arginine, dimethylglycine, coQ10 and magnesium to support cardio health and function.
- Recommended to support breeds of dogs that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress, dogs with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function and geriatric pets.
- Also supports metabolic pathways and the structural integrity of the cardiovascular system.
- Highly palatable treats are easy to feed daily and great for any weight ranges.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Cardio Strength Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$27.00Chewy Price$57.75List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.50Chewy Price$57.75List Price$26.13Autoship Price
- dealSolid Gold Supplements Berry Balance Urinary Tract Health Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$15.30Chewy Price$25.99List Price$14.54Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Health Extension Joint Mobility Powder Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$22.10Chewy Price$29.98List Price$21.00Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 440 Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$13.00Chewy Price$20.88List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$39.00Chewy Price$61.65List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$26.00Chewy Price$32.50List Price$24.70Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Detox Blend Liver Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$25.70Chewy Price$27.50List Price$24.41Autoship Price
- VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$11.50Chewy Price$17.00List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic North Atlantic Sardine Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$28.43Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Chew) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, Arginine 150 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, N...||Hawthorn Berry, L-Carnitine, L- Taurine...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Certified Organic Hawthorn Berries 1:4, Gingko Biloba 1:4, Garlic 1:4....||L-Carnitine. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Distilled Water, D-Fructose...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
Grain free diet help
Our vet put our dog on a grain free diet after six months of straight diarrhea. Then 5 years later says that is bad for her heart. So then wanted to go with a hydrolyzed diet. Everything I read said that your dog should only be on hydrolyzed diet for 6-10 weeks so we went with this option. Not sure if it is helping, if she has a problem or not, but figured we needed to do something!
Heart treats smell bad
First off they smell terrible when you open the bag. They are not soft and not crunchy. They are a cute little 1 inch dog bone shape. The ingredients listed are very good and should help dogs with heart issues. Since my dog has heart problems I thought I would try them but he will not eat them. If I give him one he just leaves it there. I tried breaking into little pieces and he just spits them out. Unfortunately they are expensive and my dog won't eat them.
Our vet recommended this Taurine supplement - specifically this brand - when one of our dogs developed a serious heart problem. Dogs need taurine - especially if they're on a grain free diet, and she gobbles them up, and is doing great!
Well I liked it...
I liked it but unfortunately my dog does not. They smell terrible and my dog won't eat them.
For My Mini
My little dog Mini, takes 1/2 tablet a day and is very active for her age. I believe this helps her heart stay sturdy. Thanks you for your great service!!!!
My dog refuses to eat these. She Spits them out and just leaves them on the floor. They smell awful, so I guess I don't blame her. Now what!
Just what the doctor recommended—a smelly, and therefore irresistible supplement for my 11 year old dog with heart issues!
Excellent and have my third dog on these.
These were recommended by my vet for my smooth fox terrier due to a heart murmur and age. Helped her greatly and she lived to 16 yrs. Next was my cocker spaniel who developed heart issues at 14 yrs. She was put on Vetri Cardio and lived to the age of 17.5 years. My current cocker spaniel is 10 yrs old and I started her on it six months ago as a preventative supplement.
Not tasty enough
I know this is a quality product, but they need to add more enticing flavors to the chews. My dog sniffed and walked away :(
My 10-lb. girl used to love these - she thought she was getting a treat instead of medicine, and the product was helping her. However, the last two bags were different: the chews are no longer soft and chewy, and I believe the taste has changed as well as she now simply refuses to eat them no matter what I do. I can only conclude that there was a formula change and, after years on these, my dog will no longer eat them. When I was with her at the cardiologist today, he said other patients' "parents" have told him the same thing recently.