VetriScience Vetri Probiotic BD Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to promote gastrointestinal health, digestive regularity, and soothe the digestive tract lining
- Ingredients support proper immune function, microbial balance and include beneficial flora growth to promote regularity and help settle the stomach in this tough bowel defense formula
- Designed for dogs whose digestive and bowel functions are affected by food sensitivities or infiltration of unwanted bacteria
- Palatable chicken flavor make it easy to feed these healthy treats daily
- Contains N-acetyl glucosamine to support the integrity of the mucosal lining, L-glutamine to fuel intestinal cells and maintain components of the intestinal wall, arabinogalactan powder to support immune system health and regularity, digestive enzymes, and ginger.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience UT Strength Stat Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$20.00Chewy Price$38.85List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- VetriScience Omega 3, 6, 9 Softgels Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$21.00Chewy Price$36.53List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.50Chewy Price$57.75List Price$26.13Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 10-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$28.50Chewy Price$51.98List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Disc Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Sound Dog Viscosity Joint Support Powder Dog Supplement, 150g jar$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Joints Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$14.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.39Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Anti-Diarrhea Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$8.03Chewy Price$7.63Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 1 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.00Chewy Price$44.48List Price$25.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab) 500 mg, Fos (Fructooligosaccharides) 250 mg, L-Glutamine 150 mg...||Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin, Papaya, Total Microbial Count (Lactobacillus Acidophilus...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...||Glycerine, Potato Starch, Brewer's Dried Yeast...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
So happy this product comes in the chewable form. It's helped my dog's digestive system tremendously, but she was very tired of the capsule form I was giving her. This chewable is all we use now!!
Helped Our Fur Baby!
Our girl had some stomach upset w/the runs for a little while. I ordered this on Chewy and started giving it to her. After about a week she was much better. Then I added in the diarreah treatment recommended by the AKC site...they had a link to it and it was a Chewy link. Anyway, once I did both, it was just a few days and she was pretty much back to normal. No more tummy troubles and her poops are more normal. This is good to have on hand to get your dog's bowels more normalized if and when they take in a little bug. Good for their gut flora!
My pups prefer the bite size chews and I prefer those also easier because they chew them right up.
Not sure yet
I prefer the soft chews as I have always ordered. This seems to be my only option for now. Will be able to comment later.
I bought these for our 2 year old but very small chihuahua. I couldn't find the capsules with the loose powder in them that I opened and sprinkled over her food. The new tablets are very large, and though they are lightly scored, they are hard to break in half.
Miss the soft chews!
Great brand. Unfortunately my dogs loved the soft chews (shaped like a dog bone). They are not fond of these harder tablets.
A Great Product
My 12 year old Lab had taken this products for a few years. She does well and avoids numerous trips to the vet. I would highly recommend it.
Not a "Chewable Tablet"
This is a large pill that I had difficulty cutting with a pill cutter. My dog wouldn't eat it.
Unfortunately I ordered the wrong thing. Otherwise everything else was fine
He Eats Them Up!
Great product. I just put them in the bowl with his food and he eats them up. No more upset stomach or diarrhea.