Vet's Best Advanced Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hip and joint supplement for your dog.
- Crafted into a paw-fectly tasty and convenient chewable tablet.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Veterinarian formulated with a key blend of premium plant-based ingredients.
- Designed to help maintain normal healthy cartilage, connective tissue and joint mobility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Powder Allergy & Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs G.I. Tract Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aches & Discomfort Plus Glucosamine Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Joint Health Advanced Care Powder Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 10-oz bag$16.14Chewy Price$38.10List Price$15.33Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 2 Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$35.00Chewy Price$59.58List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, XX-Small$44.95Chewy Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Aches & Discomfort Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Chest Formula for Respiratory Function Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 40 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend Weight Loss Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$47.89Chewy Price$57.49List Price$45.50Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 13-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$12.26Chewy Price$35.99List Price$11.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Cartilage), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM Tart Cherry & Black Cherry, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
This one really works!
I’ve tried several (no less than 5) different hip & joint supplements on my XL American Bully, Stella. Some were good, one did nothing, but this is “The One”! Within a month I could tell she was feeling much better & our Veterinarian could see Stella has much better mobility now. She’s on pain relief supplements also that we get through the CHEWY website. Stella was so bad off last year we were thinking of euthanasia. Luckily, with the right supplements & a few pounds shed Stella is a new girl! Thank goodness for Chewy.com!
These are great!
I've been buying these for my Neemo for a while now. He's a Husky/Shephard mix and started getting injured really quickly at an early age. He's only 10 1/2 yrs old. Since he's been on these he's had less injuries and I've noticed his joints don't seem to ache as much getting down. I told him they were treats at the beginning LOL so there's no trouble getting him to take them.
Good for preventative care
I've been using this joint supplement for years as a preventative for my hunting dogs. Between upland, waterfowl, & shed hunting my dogs can put on some hard miles, & starting a joint supplement before there's joint issues helps keep them going into their senior years.
Good Product - Bad Taste
Bought for my older dog however, he does not like the taste. Seems to have the right mix of needed ingredients however, if he does not eat it will not help him.
My dog doesn't like it
My dog will eat just about anything but she's not real fond of these- i think they're too hard for her liking. I've used other Vets Best products and they're great but these, not so much.
I have been using this product for about a month. it really works great, my dog is walking a lot better since taken the hip & joint ( Vet's + Best )
I purchased this for my 10 year old German Shepherd. After just a few days, she was running around and playing with my 2 year old German Shepherd like she was a pup again. I love the natural ingredients and herbs in it. It has made a huge difference for my girl. I'm so glad I found this product. Very reasonably priced as well.
dog won't eat it
.maybe mine is too picky (50 lb retriever shepherd mix not that picky an eater) but i have to hide 1/2 pill broken into quarters mixed in food with shreds of ham. good ingredients don't matter if you can't get it down their throat. she needs bigger dose to matter.
My dogs eat these like treats.
Have seen some minor improvement, but am still trying a combination of products. Two of these in the morning, two chews at night. These have higher mg of glucosamine, msn, condroitan, and green lipped mussel, than other products we're using. But just ordered some hemp oil products to try, as well as, more of these.
works fine so far
so far this product seems to be working for our Dalmatian...