Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) L-Tryptophan, Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Ginger Root Powder...||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Organic Hemp Seed Powder...||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Proprietary Relaxation Blend (Valerian Root...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||—|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
About This Item
- Calming soft chews for your dog.
- Paw-fect for promoting calm and balanced behavior.
- Designed to support relaxation and reduce separation anxiety.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Made with quality globally-sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Doggie Dailies Peanut Butter Flavored Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 225 count$29.97Chewy Price$35.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Calming + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$38.85Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.91Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.10List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Ancient Elements Calming Elements Bison Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$26.25Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.94Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog Chews for Medium & Large Dogs, 30 count$12.00Chewy Price$13.79List Price$11.40Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
137 Customer Reviews
Worked wonders for my dog
I have a dog with bad separation anxiety which I am working on managing the condition. This product has been extremely helpful in the process. Without this product, I noticed it would take my dog about two hours to settle down. However, once I started giving him this product the time to settle down has dramatically decreased. After about 45 minutes, he begins to settle down on the sofa and not pace, pant, or bark. I have a camera set up so I can watch his behavior. I did adjust the recommended dose gradually and watched his behavior. So, if you have a nervous dog it is worth a try. It definitely takes about 60-90 minutes to see the effects so plan accordingly when you know your dog will be nervous.
Instead of CBD…
Got this for my 4 month old Goldendoodle and it’s wonderful. She has very bad separation anxiety and sometimes just needs something to help. I give her one chew in the night right before bedtime, and in 30 min or so, she is passed out snoring!
Works a treat!
Our 11yr old rescue has suffered a lot with fireworks and storms here in MA for the past few weeks. Our neighbor/groomer friend recommended these, along with some Rescue Remedy. We give him one every morning for maintenance and one at dinner time (12hr gap) of a storm is brewing. He has slept right through the last two thunder storms we have had. He used to leave pools of drool and literally shake our furniture trying to squeeze up close to us prior to this. Highly recommended.
These chews are easy to use and natural without CBD if you’re nervous about that. Make sure to follow the correct dosage to avoid making your pet drowsy and possibly causing an accident. It makes them thirsty also so have plenty of water for them. Do not give this with other sedatives like Benadryl!
Just not for my dog
We’ve heard many good things about these treats and they work for my friend’s Pekingese. Unfortunately, they did not work at all for our Australian Shepherd and ended up giving him an upset stomach.
A very bad reaction
My dog had a severe reaction and became paranoid it was very scary. It has taken a week for him to get over it.
Puppy ate it, but not sure if it works
This chew has a weird herby smell to it but my 15-week old Australian shepherd still ate it. I gave it to him a total of 5 times now and I'd say it worked 2 out of the 5 times. Not bad, but not too reliable either. When I say "work" I mean that he's settled about 45 min after taking the chew. For those 3 times that didn't work, he actually ended up getting more hyper after taking it. Something else to mention, he is a high energy pup & our experience may not reflect that of an older dog, but I never gave these to him during his "witching hours" around 7 pm (I don't know if anything exists to help with that!). Overall, it's a gamble of whether or not it'll work for your dog. I didn't expect too much because this chew is made of all natural ingredients and not actual medicine.
Great price & value
Our 4-yr old “Stinky Rotten Princess Maltipoo puppy gets the Comfort Calm daily. Her favorite. We usually buy one (1) bag of (30) count @ at the local pet store. The price of this bag allows us to get to (90) count basically for the price of two (2) (30) count. Also great delivery.
Dissent seem to make a difference
I had hi hopes for this with a senior pup and 4month old. I didn't see a change
Perfect for our needs...
Our pup, Wall-E, is getting up there in years. He's always been a bit of a nervous pup (chihuahua mix) but has become more so in the last couple years. I wanted something that wouldn't knock him out just make him chill in the evenings. We call this his "chill pill". And it works like a charm. We give him half of one every night with his dinner and couldn't be more impressed with this product. I highly recommend this product.