Vet's Best Flea + Tick Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and ticks by contact with certified natural ingredients, including peppermint oil and eugenol from clove plants.
- This formula is independently tested to prove its effectiveness on fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- The 8-ounce spray bottle is the paw-fect size for travel and walks. Simply apply it directly to your dog's coat!
- Formulated for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed. You can apply this spray indoors or outdoors!
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Advanced Strength Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$9.97Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Warren London Neem Oil Flea & Tick Itch Relieving Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$15.43Chewy Price$14.66Autoship Price
- Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- kind+kind Flea|Tick Protect Lemongrass Dog & Cat Spray, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Medium & Large Breeds, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$6.18Chewy Price$5.87Autoship Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Flea Comb for Dogs & Cats$4.62Chewy Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (from Clove plants) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived) 2.70%...||Pyrethrins, Permethrin, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide...||Geraniol, Eugenol, Peppermint, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerine.||Geraniol, Cinnamon Oil, Lemongrass Oil...||Active Ingredients: Cinnamon Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil...|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
183 Customer Reviews
I use it for everything!
I use it for everything! I keep 2 bottles, one inside, and the other outside! Of course, I use it on my cat when needed, but also ants, aphids, spiders, and an occasional mosquito flying about!
Smells good and protects
For the price this product is great. Smells good and easy to spray on my dog.
best smell ever
I really hate to buy sprays because they’re always gross smelling. Not this one, the smell is wonderful. I’m very happy with this purchase. It also works to repel fleas.
Leaked through box
There was no lid when delivered so it leaked all over the box and things in the box
5 Stars Vet's Best
Vet's Best is an easy to apply product with more natural ingredients. Our Kennel recommended it as well.
My dogs are on monthly flea & tick prevention. However, they are often irritated by “no-see-ums” and black flies. This spray is added protection. I lightly spray this over their backs from neck to rear and it helps.
Kills fleas on straight contact Full Review
I bought this a week ago and use it every day on my small cavalier king charles spaniel female and once on my springer spaniel and medium size cavalier king charles spaniel boy. All dogs are with infected with fleas and we had a hard time keeping them off with regular store bought spot on treatments and baths so we bought this product hoping it will kill and repel the fleas off our dogs and home and this is what happened after we almost finish the spray bottle. I want to mention before I forget that I been using it everyday on my small female king charles spaniel and once on the other dogs and that I sprayed my bed bedroom every day too and sprayed the dog's bed and area with it a couple of times but now I am trying another product because this spray will actually kill the fleas but the fleas have to be visible like on top instead of under tick hair or out on top of the bed or floor for them to die. My cavalier boy infestection was the worst uyou could she them running and jumping and the millions of eggs and when I sprayed him all die and the eggs too. The eggs became blood and my dog had so many he looked like he was badly hurt off how much blood was on him after the spray. He had so many dead fleas I used the flea comb to get them off him and the comb was coming out completely full but he did have live fleas on him, the ones that were under the ticker hair or under the ton of dead fleas. The springer spaniel female did not had that many since she had a hair cut and bath with blue dawn the day before and her fleas were reached easy and died and for the small cavalier female most died except the ones under the tick long hairs which I got out with the flea comb. I had sprayed my bed, bedroom and the rest of the house with it also my small cavalier female pj's and as precautiong sprayed her body before putting on the pj's and she walk out the room and when I called her back as always I checked her and she had a flea on the pj where her right tight is. The flea was not jumping or moving when I pulled her out. We went to bed without my small cavalier waking up to scratch and sleep the whole night but the next day after we got up (me and the dog) it was a flea on the bottom corner of the outer side of the bed which I immediatly spray with this product and died. I also got jumped by a flea on my sock when I opened the kitchen door to let my small cavalier out so this product does not repel the fleas at all as you can see by my experience on the bed, dog pj and kitchen door but will kill the fleas when you see them so what I am doing until we can get them to the bed next week is combing them after we spray them to make sure we we get them and for my little cavalier that sleeps with me I spray her and rub it to her skin and spray her pj too then put her in the bed and be sleeping without problems or scratching all night and do not find those flea dirt (small black dots that are flea poop or/and eggs) on my bed but I did noticed one thing about this product it does bring out hair out on the bed and dog's plush toys.
Perfect for my dog!
I have a dog that loves to roll around in the grass so I needed something to make sure his coat had something to guard against fleas and ticks. I found it! My dog didn't pull a fuss when I massaged it into his fur because it doesn't stink. It didn't have that smelly, stingy stench like other flea and tick sprays. He was happy and I was happy!
Do not waste your money!!
My dog ended up getting fleas and I sprayed this on her coat and it appeared to instantly kill they YET they fleas kept coming back and the only thing that would help was a flea bath. I ended up realizing the scary truth when I decided to spray her and collect all the dead fleas on a piece of tissue turned just to see that within a matter of 5 min the fleas jumped off the tissue and up my arm. It appears that the solution only impaired them for awhile but did not kill them!
Does Not Repel Or Kill Ticks
I bought this initially as a mosquito repellent and it works just fine at that. The vet’s best shampoo kills fleas, yes. This tick season is HORRIBLE and my dog is hard to check (black, long double coat) I sprayed her down multiple times before going out. The first trip into the woods she picked up 6 ticks. This past trip she was only on a manicured lawn and got at least 6 more. They are all alive and do not die even when sprayed directly.