Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Egg & Honey Flavor Parakeet Bird Treats, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These extra crunchy treats are triple baked around a real wood center for long-lasting chewing fun!
- Double as parakeet toys, encouraging the important chewing needed to wear down and strengthen your feathered friend’s beak.
- Helps your beaked buddy stay mentally and physically stimulated to prevent boredom and stress that may lead to feather plucking.
- These bird treat toys are the perfect supplement to daily parakeet food because they are baked with quality ingredients, including select millet, seeds and a touch of honey!
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D3, vitamin B12 and riboflavin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Peanut Chicken Treat Square, 7.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Healthy Bits Parrot Bird Treats, 4.5-oz bag$2.39Chewy Price$5.99List Price$2.27Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Corn Chicken Treat Square, 6.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Tropical Fruit Parakeet Bird Treats, 11-oz jar$5.16Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.90Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry Flavored Yogurt Dipped Sunflower Seeds Bird Treats, 2.5-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Mixed Nuts & Cherries Bird Treats, 8-oz jar$5.50Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Cockatiel Bird Treats, 8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Brown's Dried Mealworms Wild Bird & Poultry Treats, 7-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Pro Health Orange Blossom Honey Parakeet Bird Treats, 10-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Strawberry Banana Flavored Yogurt Dipped Small Hookbill Bird Treats, 3.5-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Spray Millet Bird Treats, 7 count$4.99Chewy Price$6.69List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Corn & Mealworm Party Mix Poultry Treats, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Ground Corn...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Yellow Millet...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Red Millet...||Small Yellow Millet, Canary Grass Seed, Dehydrated Carrots...||Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Oat Flour...|
|Bird Type||Parakeet||Parakeet||Parakeet||Parakeet||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Canary|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Birdseed||Treats, Birdseed||Treats, Birdseed||Treats|
|Food Flavor||Honey||Honey||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
2nd try on delivery and 2 out of 6 are not crumbled. I guess it's just something you need to pick up at the pet store and not have shipped.
Parkeet egg sticks
The product is great if they came the way they should have in one piece not crumbles. It is a great product. But not how it was shipped.
treat is no treat
one of 2 sticks arrived nearly empty with crumbles at the bottom of the bag. My bird isn’t the least interested in it
Vitakraft Egg & Honey Parakeet Treat Crunch Sticks
They are a flock favorite and are devoured quickly!!!
Vitakraft baked crunch treats
My bird loves the treat. They do not arrive in one piece. Most of the treat is broken off the stick when they arrive.
My Budgie loves it!
He gets whatever he likes and he enjoys this since it adds variety to his diet and he enjoys the activity of chewing it off the stick! Thank you Chewy for making it easy to order and for fantastic customer service.
My picky parakeets love these.
My picky parakeets love these. I've tried several other kinds of treats with no success. They really like these.
CJ loves it
Such a great treat for my bird and healthy too. He really enjoys it
HEAVEN FOR MY BIRDS
MY BIRDS JUST DEVOUR THE EGG/HONEY STICKS. THEY LOVE IT SO MUCH THEY ATTACK IT AS SOON AS PLACED IN THE CAGE.
It came crushed
All of them were broken to pieces and nothing was left on the stick. Had to go to the store to get some to hang in her cage