Wagner's Classic Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Classic wild bird food uses the highest quality grains to attract backyard wild birds
- A high-quality mix containing millet, milo, cracked corn and sunflower for a wide range of wild birds to enjoy
- Perfect for tube, hopper, or platform feeders
- Great to feed in all seasons! Perfect for the winter, when seeds are scarce; spring and summer for hatchlings; and autumn to give energy to migrating birds
- This seed will help you fill your yard with birds such as Jays, Cardinals, Doves, Juncos, Finches, Goosebeaks any many more
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Cardinal Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Wagner's Midwest Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Small Bird Food, 14-oz bag$5.59Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Wagner's Songbird Supreme Premium Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$12.04Chewy Price$14.98List Price$11.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Wagner's Greatest Variety Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag$9.94Chewy Price$11.98List Price$9.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Parrot & Conure Food, 25-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Parrot Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Encore Premium Cockatiel Food, 5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Wagner's Eastern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$10.52Chewy Price$11.98List Price$9.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Handfeeding Baby Bird Food, 22-lb pail$122.48Chewy Price$149.99List Price$116.36Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Cockatiel Food, 3-lb bag$11.42Chewy Price$17.99List Price$10.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower.||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...||White Millet, Black Oil Sunflower, Cracked Corn...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Striped Sunflower Seed...||Black Oil Sunflower, Safflower Seed, Striped Sunflower.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
393 Customer Reviews
Not a good mix of seed
So the picture of the ingredients for this bird seed is inaccurate, also the list of ingredients. This bag is 90% filler seed, very, very, very little millet, which is what I was needing. I will not purchase this particular bag of seed ever again.
I’ve been buying a fur fruit for years this batch I just received is more the black seeds in here than bird seats. Birds do not seem to want it, I will be looking to buy another brand. What a waste of money..
My cat loves birdwatching
I love Chewy! I get my cat food, litter, and 20 lb bags of bird food all delivered to my door. As a senior citizen I’m so happy not to have to shop these items in the store and have to lift these heavy items multiple times. As far as the bird food goes, Zoe Belle loves having nature brought to her back door and so do I.
Not what it used to be
I've bought this mix for years but the the quality has gone way down. It used to have a good mixture of seeds. Now it's only one type of seed (dark brown round), whole corn kernels (used to be pieces) and very few sunflower seeds (used to have a lot). The birds don't eat anything but the random sunflower seeds. I cannot recommend it and have to find another brand.
This product is not what it was
I have been using this product for a couple of years but the last few bags had so much corn filler in them - whole kernels - that it has been clogging up my feeder. Even the squirrels don't like this particular corn. This might be a temporary supply chain issue but for now, I cannot recommend this product.
Birds most favourite food
Great Experience with Wagner's Birds's food. I will recommend to our friends and family to order on chewy
Didn't realize this had corn
I always buy my cats their dry and wet food from Chewy, as well as toys and other items. I've recommended Chewy to friends. I've never thought to purchase bird food until I was discussing bird feeders with a friend. She informed me that she bought both her feeder and bird food online from Chewy. I did so as well but should have noticed that this blend has corn. My birds (and squirrels) eat everything BUT the corn. And I have a lot of different types of birds but apparently none like corn. I won't buy this again. It has taught me to always read the ingredients.
birds love it
so good to be able to order bird seed from chewy. had not looked past cat, dog, turtle till now ,,, thank you
Meh food for decent price
We have a lot of smaller birds (and squirrels) that love this stuff but I wouldn’t recommend this other than for its price point.
Since I have been purchasing this item, the birds love it. It attracts Bluejays, Cardinals, Finches & Morning Doves. I have several feeders that I replenish daily. All await in the bushes and trees for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I Highly Recommend