Wagner's Greatest Variety Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This mix brings the broadest variety of songbirds with a premium blend that's packed with the foods they love
- Carefully selected ingredients make up this gourmet food that's filled with 40% black oil sunflower seeds, striped sunflower seeds and sunflower chips, the top choices for most wild bird species
- Every visitor to your feeder will find something they like with both hulled and unshelled seeds in all sizes and shapes
- Appeals to ground feeders and perching songbirds
- Suited for tube, hopper or platform feeders for variety and ease
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Classic Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$11.07Chewy Price$13.98List Price$10.52Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Extra Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem NutBlend Flavor with Natural Nut Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3.25-lb bag$18.00Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Wagner's Finches Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$14.96Chewy Price$16.48List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Cockatiel Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 2-lb bag$9.62Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.14Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem VeggieBlend Flavor with Natural Flavor, Daily Parrot & Conure Food, 3.25-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$12.04Chewy Price$16.69List Price$11.44Autoship Price
- Wagner's Nyjer Seed Premium Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Wagner's Midwest Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$19.21Chewy Price$20.98List Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Wagner's Cardinal Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag$10.38Chewy Price$11.98List Price$9.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Striped Sunflower Seed...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower.||White Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed...||Milo, White Millet, Oil Sunflower, Cracked Corn|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
274 Customer Reviews
This birdseed quality has gone way down.
I purchase 2 bags of this birdseed through auto ship every month and it used to be really good quality food with different kinds of seeds and nuts and would attract all kinds of various birds to my feeder. Wagners has completely changed the formula and now it contains mostly sunflower seeds and tiny useless seeds. Not only that, the last several bags I’ve purchased contain a lot of sticks, nut shells and inedible debris as a filler-see my picture. I’m very disappointed because this used to be a really good quality bird food for the money, but now I’m paying for mostly waste and sunflower seeds and my bird feeder is now attracting mostly blue jays and blackbirds. I am not seeing any cardinals or other smaller birds that used to come. I will definitely be finding a different brand. I see others have posted similar reviews about this food. Too bad Wagners had to go cheap and try to save money because they will lose a lot of loyal customers now.
Not The Same
I have been purchasing the Greatest Variety for years and loved the variety of birds that it attracted to my feeders. This last batch I purchased was horrible. First, it claims the bag contains 16lbs, but the bags I received from this past order are much smaller than ever before. Not only that, but the seed mixture change drastically. It was always full of sunflower seeds and an abundance of safflower seeds which my cardinals loved. Now the bulk of the seed is that red millet, which was never an ingredient or if it was it was so small you didn’t notice it. The amount of safflower is barely noticeable and same with the sunflower seed. Since using this latest shipment of seed, there are no cardinals coming to my feeders, only mass quantities of dove and various blackbirds that bully other birds. The red millet is always left and only the doves will eat it if nothing else is available. I chose this Wagners Greatest Variety because it originally had no junk seed and was I was willing to pay extra for its omission. Now I am looking into other brands because this is a huge waste of money. If all you want are the nuisance birds trashing your garden and feeder then you are in luck with this choice. I am so disappointed and also angry at the smaller bags that they are trying to pass off as 16 lbs. Wagners has gone downhill!
this used to be the best
this used to be the best wild bird food, but the 2 bags i just bought has mostly red millet/milo and hardly the variety seed etc that you usually get. It is very disappointing! especially when the price went up over $6.00 more a bag.
Like Chewy a lot .....
It was the first time I used Chewy to order my bird food -- very prompt in delivery and gave me just what I ordered. Will use Chewy again for all sorts of pet needs, daughter has two cats and son has a dog so will keep you in mind when I send "gifts" to the cats and dogs. Thank you for your service. Alice Siegle
Birdseed for All
Wildlife loves it! Including squirrels! Great product and reasonably priced.
Birds visiting my backyard burn through this mix very quickly. Too much ends up being pitched out. Ground feeders eat some of it but not all.
Variety Bird seed
This has a nice blend of seeds. I mix a fruit and nut bag and the birds love it.
Birds love it!
The birds and squirrels eat everything in this mix, nothing is wasted or left on the ground. It does have red millet, which looks similar to milo but is a different seed, and it all gets eaten, unlike the milo.
Birds like it.
Doves and finches seem to like most of it. They do reject a few of the larger seeds.
This birdseed is amazing!
I buy a lot of birdseed and it gets expensive when you want more then just little seeds. This has nuts and black sunflowers. My birds are going crazy over it and we have gained about 25 quail from what drops out of the feeder. I’m going to order again it just so much better then what I find in the stores.