Wagner's Eastern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Northeastern and mid-Atlantic visitors such as cardinals, chickadees, finches and blue jays will enjoy the select seed combination
- Mixed with 25% black oil and striped sunflower seeds, plus safflower seeds for a variety of seeds to nourish and enjoy
- Gives backyard birds in your area exactly what they're looking for, which makes for great birdwatching right out your back door
- Made for use in any style feeder such as tube, hopper, or platform feeders
- Made with the highest quality grains to attract perching and ground birds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Macaw Food, 4-lb bag$21.47Chewy Price$24.49List Price$20.40Autoship Price
- Wagner's Nyjer Seed Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Parrot & Conure Food, 25-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Wagner's Midwest Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$19.21Chewy Price$20.98List Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Large Hookbill Food, 5-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$47.39List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Small Bird Food, 10-lb bag$36.90Chewy Price$44.99List Price$35.05Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Extra Small Bird Food, 10-lb bag$35.20Chewy Price$44.99List Price$33.44Autoship Price
- Wagner's Finches Supreme Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$10.73Chewy Price$12.48List Price$10.19Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Medium Bird Food, 0.875-lb bag$5.51Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.23Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding High Fat Formula Baby Bird Food, 5-lb bag$28.82Chewy Price$37.99List Price$27.38Autoship Price
- Wagner's Greatest Variety Wild Bird Food, 6-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Cracked Corn...||Sunflower Hearts & Chips, Red Millet, Oil Sunflower...||Sunflower Hearts & Chips, Oil Sunflower, Red Millet...||White Millet, Canary Seed, Sunflower Kernels...||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch, Jay||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch, Jay, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch, Jay, Towhee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Finch||Wild Bird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
So many birds
I normally get the Southeastern blend but I wanted to try out the normal Eastern blend out. I always have tons of birds but I’ve had even more. Im definitely going to be order more.
Wagners Bird Seed
This seed was just ok. Not enough of a blend and too many Sun Flower seeds. Probably would not purchase again.
I’m a Kaytee Nut & Fruit guy but I thought I could save a few shackles.($) Unfortunately, I bought this eastern blend instead of the southern blend. The ground around my feeder is covered by the bird seeds my guys didn’t like. The Cardinals & doves will work the ground but fail to stay ahead of the seed accumulation. My bad!
They changed it
I've been using the for a couple years now and have been happy until now. I just received 2 20lb bags and it's noticeably different. Mostly brown millet now. Hardly any sunflower seeds and cracked corn.
Food not to good..
I bought this food for the little birds that come outside the house, but I think it was not to their liking, before I gave them another brand and it only lasted a week in the aviary, with this food it has been almost a month and it is still half I guess they didn't like the change
Just mixed seed
Just mixed seed. This kind of bird seed I put in/on hanging platform feeders for the morning doves to eat in peace until the gluttonous starlings and cow birds frighten them away. Also sprinkle on ground for the ground feeders.
They absolutely love (My Feather Friends) the food I get them from chewy.
Big mistake on my part
I am sorry to tell you that my birds are not happy with their new food. I had so many birds when I used Wagner greatest variety, I'm sorry I didn't stick to that one. I changed because I'm on a fixed income and money was tight, I made a mistake.
Proportions of the better seed is greatly reduced in this mixture.
Good things in this blend, but there is a lot of seed that is ignored and wasted by most birds who come to the feeders. For example, the sunflower seeds (Striped and Black Oil) which appeal s to the most birds is sparse in the mix. I've tiried this seed twice, and noticed less song birds were coming to the feeders. So, I am returning to a mix that does not contain as much of the "fluff" seeds.
Neighborhood birds just love
I hadn't been seeing many birds outside my back window, where I have two large trees, until I put out this seed. It seems word got out among the birds and suddenly I had all kinds of beautiful cardinals, blue jays, woodpeckers, and others to admire.