Wagner's Songbird Supreme Premium Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This nutritious food has all songbird favorites with a top-quality blend of 50% black oil sunflower seeds, striped sunflower seeds, and sunflower chips and no filler ingredients
- All sorts of beautiful songbirds, both perching and ground, will flock to your feeder throughout the year to enjoy this nurturing mix
- Perfect for use in tube, hopper or platform feeders
- Resealable heavy slider bag is convenient and ensures freshness
- The peanut kernels, safflower seeds and white millet will assure that you can nurture and enjoy a wide variety of beautiful songbirds any time of the year
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealKaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Cockatiel Food, 2.5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Bird Lover's Blend Wildlife Buffet Nature's Harvest Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Supreme Parrot Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Encore Premium Parrot Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Wagner's Shell Free Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$10.22Chewy Price$10.98List Price$9.71Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Exact Handfeeding Baby Bird Food, 22-lb pail$121.48Chewy Price$137.99List Price$115.41Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Fiesta Big Bites Macaw Food, 10-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$16.69List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Mayan Harvest Tikal Bird Food, 20-lb bag$106.99Chewy Price$125.49List Price$101.64Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Exact Hand Feeding High Fat Formula Baby Bird Food, 5-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Classic Natural Parrot Food, 4-lb bag, bundle of 2$26.58Chewy Price$27.98List Price$25.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed...||Oil Sunflower, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Black Oil Sunflower, Safflower Seed, Striped Sunflower.||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower.||Dehulled Sunflower Seed, Millet, Peanuts, Canary Seed|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Grosbeak, Nuthatch, Titmouse||Wild Bird, Cardinal||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal, Dove, Junco, Sparrow, Towhee|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
From South CarolanaThe
The birds here like this blend. I personally would prefer less white millet.
great, but to much millet
As I stated it’s really good, but for “normal” days when I don’t get as many smaller birds the millet just gets wasted. I live in Florida so I get more of a majority during the “winter” months. I’ve only had my feeder up for almost a year and most of it’s been getting birds to trust it/ me enough I can watch them. Overall I have had no major with it issues I don’t mind that it’s pretty messy because the squirrels get the fallen pieces or the rain washes it away. I add mealworms into it, for some of the other birds.
I love Chewey!!!
My Cockapoo, Sunshine and my part time Shihtzu, Sally both love Chewey’s food and quick shipping! Recommended 4 paws up! Forever customer
Birds love it
As the headline says, the birds love this seed. Used to buy at big box store that no longer offers it. Glad to find it on Chewy.
Birds don't like it
I am so unhappy with this food. I ordered because if the description and the birds completely stopped coming to my feeders. Too much millet
Birds are pigs
Wagner's Songbird Supreme Premium Wild Bird Food was a success with the birds. However, I noticed some odd "castings" around the bowl that this food was placed in. The best I can figure is the birds eat so much of Supreme product that they regurgitate a moist wad of this product. All the "castings" had a similar shape and size. They looked somewhat like a pouch, maybe like a bird stomach? I haven't spent time researching this but I've watched and run a feeding area for a few years so take this for what it is. I won't be buying any more but will scatter what I've got mixed in with other whole seed just so any bird cannot over indulge. Sweeping up before each scattering is kind of pleasant since I'm retired.
Finches, tufted titmouse, nuthatch, wrens, and sparrows love this blend.
The product is excellent but the 3 bags I ordered were all busted open in the delivery box. I had birdseed all over the place. The bags were likely not sealed properly when bagged and opened during delivery. Unless this problem gets solved, I can’t recommend it.
Wagner's Songbird Supreme Premium Wild Bird Food
I am a little disappointed in the ratio of mostly millet (probably 85%+) where the picture of the contents reflects pretty even ratio of black sunflower seeds to millet. I will probably just go back to the Kaytee Fruit and Nut. My birds seem to eat everything BUT the millet, I guess they are spoiled by the Kaytee brand and the ratio of fruit, nuts, sunflower seeds and some millet.
Good mix for the birds
The birds seem to like this mix--there's something for everyone, and although there's maybe a bit too much of the white millet, it does get dropped to the ground, and the mourning doves gobble it up. I've blended it with a third of the Wagner's Gourmet Waste Free (I also reviewed this) bird seed mix, and a third of shelled sunflower meats. I'll decide once all of it is gone if this mix is a keeper.