C&S Mealworm Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, 12 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with the energy they need.
- The quality of the ingredients attracts a wider variety of birds.
- Helps keep squirrels away from your bird feeders.
- Convenient and easy to use. Simply remove the wrap and insert plug into the feeder.
- No-melt suet for year-round wild bird feeding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- C&S Orange Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$26.24Chewy Price$24.93Autoship Price
- Heath Woodpecker Premium Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 10-oz, case of 12$19.08Chewy Price$23.56List Price$18.13Autoship Price
- Wildlife Sciences Fruit & Nut Suet Balls Wild Bird Food, 6 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price
- ZuPreem Pure Fun Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- C&S Insect Delight No Melt Suet Dough Bird Food, 11.75-oz bag, case of 12$20.84Chewy Price$47.99List Price$19.80Autoship Price
- Lyric Delite High Protein No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.64Autoship Price
- Lyric Chickadee Premium Sunflower & Nut Mix Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$42.99List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Lyric Black Oil Sunflower Wild Bird Food, 25-lb bag$32.02Chewy Price$37.99List Price$30.42Autoship Price
- Kaytee Suet & Seed Wild Bird Food, 3.5-lb tray$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Wildlife Sciences Peanut Blend Suet Balls Wild Bird Food, 6 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- C&S Bluebird Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 8-lb box$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet, Oats, Soy Oil, Mealworms.||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, White Millet, Sunflower Hearts||Rendered Beef Suet, Peanut Parts, Corn, Wheat.||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Milo...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Milo...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Finch, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Finch, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Finch, Chickadee...|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
A treat for my birds
I hung the suet feeder about 2 weeks ago and slowly the birds have been checking it out. I've seen a few bluejays hanging there eating on it but a couple of days ago, I seen my first woodpecker hanging there for a quick snack. My neighborhood has a few resident woodpeckers and they usually come around for the peanuts I leave out, but now they can also enjoy the suet.
Not so great.
I was so looking forward to this product. What a disappointment. There is only one little guy who's visiting, and even then, not very often. I'm letting a lot of the little guys down by not serving their usual. I'll definitely not order this suet again.
retired and enjoying life
Love this suet and so do the bluebirds. If I don’t have it available, they don’t come
Will purchase again
Birds love this suet. Unfortunately so do the squirrels and raccoons. Fun to watch.
This is new to the feeder area. I bought a squirrel proof feeder for it hoping my blue birds will enjoy it.
Popular with all wildlife
These last about 2 days for the birds if I bring them in at night (raccoons love snacking on these at night!) The mealworm is especially loved by woodpeckers! The squirrels avoid this mixture.
The no melt nature of these means they are very crumbly. This crumbliness allowed the squirrels to easily break them apart whereby they fell through the feeder grate.
Squirrel food, wild bird seed, mealworm suet and suet holder
I'm a rookie at all this but all the products that I have gotten from chewy for the wild birds and the squirrels have been very good. Everything I received has been a great buy and well received while still being good for them. The woodpeckers love the suet and so do the starlings but they don't come en masse as they did in the beginning, just two or three at a time. I no longer shoo them away because they need food too.
This was supposed to come with a free feeder cage, but it was not included. Disappointed with Chewy for that.
Birds love this
I have tons of birds visit my various feeders. These mealworm cakes really draw in the woodpeckers. They sat uneaten 2-3 days, then were devoured in a day.