St. Albans Bay Suet Plus High Energy Suet Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes 10 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lafeber Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes Small Bird Food, 8-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$9.77Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.28Autoship Price
- C&S Nut'n Sweet Corn Squirrelog Refill Squirrel Food, 32-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- C&S Orange Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Lafeber Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes Large Bird Food, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.28Chewy Price$13.98List Price
- Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
- Higgins Protein Egg Bird Food, 1.1-lb bag$10.15Chewy Price$12.39List Price$9.64Autoship Price
- Lyric Delite High Protein No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.64Autoship Price
- Wagner's Finches Supreme Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$9.87Chewy Price$11.48List Price$9.38Autoship Price
- Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Bird Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
- Healthy Harvest Non-GMO 17% Protein Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 40-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Peanut Blend: Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Woodpecker, Jay...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Must be good
I love feeding the birds. This time of year the Red Winged and Yellow Headed Blackbirds are all over my feeders and they really go through the suet. This suet especially, goes fast. Must be good.
What is wrong
I've tried suet plus,mealworm delight and woodpecker treat .Birds are crazy for woodpecker treat won't touch the others
At this time of year we don’t have as many birds around, but the ones that are here are nibbling away and seem to be enjoying their treat.
I've never had any previous problems with this brand. It arrived well-packaged but was a "goopy" mess when I opened one of the packages. I put the rest in the refrigerator to firm up, but the birds will NOT eat it (not even the chipmunks). I actually watched a White-breasted Nuthatch start pecking at it and then "spit" a few mouthfuls out, leaving it. Will be discarding the remaining packages because something is wrong.
The birds and I love Chewy. (The squirrels too) This suet is really nice. Unfortunately the black birds have found me and I do chase them away. I think Chewy is wonderful. They deliver within 2 days, everything nicely boxed. And if you ever have a problem---just call them. They are so nice, pleasant and helpful. I have recommended Chewy to many of my friends.
note this is not 'no-melt' suet
The birds appear to like it. It's a great suet for cooler temperatures. --- If the weather is warm, it will melt and dribble down your feeder...
Like it. It’s ok.
Birds like this one. Don’t love it. But like it well enough.
Great For Half The Price
The birds LOVE this suet which is LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE of the previous one I bought at a different store! It contains Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds and NOT MADE WITH CHEAP INGREDIENT like milo and wheat. They mean it when the say it's a VALUE PACK! I give it a 5-STAR RATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A suet block looser
I have had it in my feeders for over a week and my birds haven’t touched it.
This suet seems to be okay and the birds eat it. The other suet we purchase from another supplier has more seeds and less of the suetty stuff!