Wagner's Gourmet Waste Free Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 5 natural and nutritious ingredients—sunflower chips, peanut pieces, cracked corn, tree nuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Designed to cardinals, nuthatches, juncos, titmice and more!
- Offers wild birds a balanced blend of healthy proteins and fats.
- Suitable for hopper, tray and tube feeders.
- Made in the USA with zero fillers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Gourmet Nut N' Fruit Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$10.96Chewy Price$12.48List Price$10.41Autoship Price
- Wagner's Southern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$19.48Chewy Price$20.48List Price$18.51Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Zero Waste Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$18.25Chewy Price$17.34Autoship Price
- Lyric Peanut Pieces Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$17.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend No Squirrels Just Birds Chili Pepper Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Pure Fun Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Lyric Woodpecker No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Higgins Safflower Gold Natural Mix Conure & Cockatiel Food$70.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Corn, Soy & GMO Free Poultry Layer Feed, 25-lb bag$46.78Chewy Price$49.99List Price$44.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Energy Wild Bird Food, 1 count$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Suet Cake & Feeder Combo Wild Bird Food, case of 5$14.40Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Chips, Peanut Pieces, Cracked Corn...||Peanut Pieces, Sunflower Chips, Tree Nuts, Raisins, Cherries.||Shelled Peanuts, Sunflower Kernels, Pecans...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Peanut Pieces, Safflower Seed...||White Millet, Cracked Corn, Red Millet...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Junco, Nuthatch, Titmouse||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch, Grosbeak, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch, Jay||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Birds seem to love it. It disappears quickly. The chipmonks and squirrels like it also.
Just what I wanted... delivered to my door... I can now feed my bird and not worry about the weight of carrying it. The birds love it.
Not only is the best bird food.....because the birds love it and there’s absolutely no mess/waste.....but Chewy delivers it quickly.....as promised....on time! Great product, amazing company!
Too much cracked corn
This is your decent bird seed blend with the advantage of no messy seed coverings littering the ground. My birds will eat pretty much anything, but they don't seem to like all of the cracked corn that's in this mix. I've mixed it with a third of shelled sunflower meats and a third of Wagner's Supreme Premium wild bird food. I recommend this, but hesitantly, due to the cracked corn amount.
Not so waste free
I normally buy this product for feeding our wild birds. I love the fact that it is normally waste free. However, the last two bags I received had sunflower seeds in the shell. I did not notice until after I had put the seed in the feeders. Hoping this was an anomaly and not normal going forward.
Feeding outdoor critters.
I mixed them all three in one and the birds, squirrels, deer chipmunks and who knws what other critters eat it all!!! Even the rabbit!!!
It's called Waste Free.. but I have food pieces all over my patio.. if it was waste free, the birds would have eaten all of it
Not a favorite of the birds who visit my feeders. They prefer the sunflower kernels.
The birds hated it.
I've never had a problem with waste free bird food. Usually I have birds visiting all day. With this food, the birds would come by and then leave without anything. I am going to give this away. Very disappointing
Devoured in minutes
The birds in west Texas loved this food. We’re in ft Stockton, Texas.