Wellness Complete Health Kitten Chicken Entrée Recipe Canned Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This healthy, natural wet kitten food is an excellent source of high-quality protein for healthy growth. It also contains DHA to support brain development and added taurine to support eye and heart health.
- Scientifically crafted by a team of nutritionists and veterinarians with your new kitten's growth and development needs in mind.
- With real protein as the #1 ingredient, Wellness wet cat food provides nutrient-dense, grain-free recipes in many delicious flavors that are sure to get more meows from your kitten!
- All of Wellness wet cat food recipes provide optimal nutrition from high-quality meats and healthy fats with no wheat, corn or soy, and no added artificial flavors, colors, carrageenan or preservatives.
- Using only high-quality ingredients, Wellness cat food offers a variety of wet and dry recipes your little kitty is sure to love
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Whitefish, Chicken, Fish Broth...||Chicken, Liver, Water...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||----, Tuna, --||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Brain Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||N/A|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
371 Customer Reviews
I am fostering a young mama cat who was on cheap food full of fillers and had awful stomach issues from it. Switched her to this food and she is normal and loves this food. She begs for it.
Excellent kitten food
My current foster kittens consistently clean up this food, which can't be said for any other kitten foods so far. Great ingredients too, so it is very good for them.
Kittens like it
My kitties like this but just not as much as the whitefish flavor. It's always completely eaten. They just look up at me as if they are asking, "Can we have whitefish again?"
Chewy is a big help to the elderly with animals
Our cat has a thyroid problem and is a finicky eater, but she loves this kitten food. That, and our litter, are delivered to our home which is a big help since my wife and i are elderly and handling the heavy things is a chore. We give Gift Certificates to those lucky relatives who have animals.
My kitten wouldn't eat it
Sadly, my kitten wouldn't go near the food. He likes chicken, but this just didn't do it for him. It turns out that he is a picky eater.
Iffy about it
Ingredients and quality of protein is good so we are sad this food didn’t work out! Our kittens slowly stopped eating this food and went on a food strike for about two days. The contents of the can smelled pretty strong (not the best smell) and after a few meals we noticed our kittens breathes smelled pretty bad/strong. Customer service regarding getting a refund was easy and very smooth
since you haven't been having american journey kitten pate i was forced to try this. not sure, doesn't have the ingredients am looking for that ajk has. I also believe aj agrees with my cat better than this.
Kittens Eat it All
One of my kittens has a sensitive stomach, but she tolerates this really well. I chose this one for quality ingredients and both my kittens get really excited to eat this, so much more than most of the other canned food they have tried.
Might be pricy but your kitten will eat it. Smells like chicken and the consistency is CONSISTENTLY good . I am happy to recommend buying this all natural food as my kittens glossy and shiny coat will attest to
Overall great kitten food
We purchase this food for our bengal kittens. We have two, one is 11 months and the other is 3 months. This provides a great addition to their grain free carnivore kibble. We also use go! Carnivore wet food added into the kibble. The youngest was underweight when we got him so the vet said to try wet and since we had already been using this a couple times a day for a topper for our other kitten we just used it. He gained weight and quickly met his goals of over 2#. It is less expensive and less waste to buy the big cans and portion out as long as your kitten will eat cold from the fridge for leftovers.