Wellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly digestible, probiotic-coated dry cat food made with digestive enzymes and a blend of prebiotic fibers.
- Supports immunity, vitality, a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Natural recipe is great for cats with food sensitivities.
- Helps support optimal energy levels and healthy weight.
- Suitable for adult cats of any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Chicken + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.09Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Quail & Duck Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- FirstMate Grain Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets High Protein Chicken Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Selfie Cam! Chicken & Lamb Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Duck Pate Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$88.56Chewy Price$84.13Autoship Price
- Inception Turkey & Herring Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Gather Free Acres Organic Free-Run Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$35.03Chewy Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.59Chewy Price$33.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Rice...||Salmon, Salmon Meal (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Herring Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Chickpeas...||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, High Protein...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, High Protein...||—||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Cats said NO!
Unfortunately, ALL my cats said NO! They ate it since there was nothing else to eat, but clearly unhappy abt it! High in carbs too bc of the rice and grains, I was hoping this would firm up their stool since wet food caused a few of my cats to have diarrhea. Some cooked brown rice & chicken should do the trick. Alot less expensive too!
hoping to change food
not sure if she will eat well enough to change her to this food
Great Results for my 18 year old cat!
My 18 year old cat, Cotton Ball, began loosing weight, vomiting, and even was losing interest in the two other younger cats he adopted as his. After much research I bought this food. I was already feeding my 3 small rescued dogs the Wellness brand food. It did take about a week for him as well as the two girls to adjust but now love it. The best part of switching is that Cotton has perked up, stopped vomiting, is gaining weight, his coat has improved, and his eyes are clear and wide again. So glad I switched them to this food. Just slowly introduce new food by mixing with your current and gradually reducing that amount each day in their dish. Be patient.
New Food Search Continues
Only one of my cats liked this food. I have been looking for a good sensitive stomach alternative to Royal Canin and Hills but unfortunately the search continues.
Siamese like it!
We bought this dry food and the matching canned food. Our 2 Siamese love the dry - hate the wet! Great ingredients and smells good (to us), but... Yours may love it!
Wellness core dry cat food
My boys eat it all up. My girls not so much. Depending on day they may eat it. Am trying different g flavors to see which is preferable for the girls
Tried both flavors- neither worked!
I love Wellness products, and while this food didn’t upset my sensitive cats’ tummies, they just do not like it. They get mostly wet food with some dry during the day to hold them over and they are leaving dry in the bowl all day. This is not typical of them- they LOVE dry food and usually I need to slow them down when they eat it! Bummer because I liked the ingredients and had hopes. Tried the salmon flavor too with the same result.
Apparently this tastes like chalk to them
I have 1 fat cat, 1 typical, and 1 senior with irritable bowel. All are rescues and generally eat anything with gusto- they hated this food. Literally they all went hungry instead of eating this. The ingredients sounded good and I like wellness as a company but this was just a complete fail.
Cats love it!
My cats love this food and leave their bowls empty. They have been having stomach and excessive furball/vomiting issues lately with their previous food. My vet recommended a prescription only-poor quality-expensive brand and I decided to try this based on the ingredients. So glad I did - so far so good! Stomach and furball/vomiting issues have cleared up!
Happy Belly Kitty
My 13 year old rescue has always had an issue of throwing up his food due to a very sensitive tummy. After trying several premium dry foods, ( he has some wet food but always prefers the kibble) I came across this particular brand and he went right for it. My other cats didnt seem to like it.