Weruva Chicken Formula Au Jus Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated to support your kitten’s physical and mental growth.
- This delicious medley of chicken and gravy is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals for growing kitties.
- Made free from by-products, corn, carrageenan, gluten, grain, soy or artificial colors and preservatives.
- Produced in human food facilities following strict global standards to ensure high quality meals for your precious puddy.
- Provides the lean protein and moisture your kitty needs to thrive.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Chicken Breast Formula in a Hydrating Puree Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Tuna & Salmon Formula in a Hydrating Puree Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Chicken & Tuna Formula in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Chicken & Pumpkin Formula in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Kitten Fur Baby Favorites Chicken Flavored Shredded Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 3-oz can, case of 12$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Kitten Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$19.94Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.94Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Velvet Mousse Salmon & Chicken in Broth Wet Kitten Food, 2.4-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Instinct Kitten Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Natural Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Natural Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Liver Pate Canned Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 12$26.04Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.74Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Kitten Whitefish & Tuna Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, case of 24, 3-oz$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken Breast in Broth Wet Kitten Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Pate Wet Cat Food, 1.75-oz pouch, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Salmon...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
My kitten LOVES this!
Our kitten was on Merrick for the first 3 months since becoming a family member; the vet recommended it over the blue buffalo we initially started him on and he took it out really well, so we figured we were set. Around month 4, we noticed he'd leave more and more on his plate. We tried Merrick Backcountry and that helped a bit, but not much. The vet recommended tiki but as appetizing as it looks to humans, he would have NOTHING to do with it nor instinct wet food. We tried Purina pro plan and he was so so with it until I remembered the vet tech recommended weruva. OMG. First bite and our kitten was in love! He loves the chicken au jus the most and will lick the plate CLEAN. He enjoyed the other flavors as well, but au jus is his life. One unexpected pro to weruva is that his poops don't smell as much, so that's just icing on the cake!
I have 3 cats, 2 kittens and 1 about 2 yrs. old. I have tried every food under the sun and can't find any that they love...until now. I am totally amazed, they actually lick the bowl clean, all 3 of them! I hope this continues, I ordered 2 more boxes.
Kitten LOVES it
I have been struggling to find a kitten food my kitten will eat since he recently stopped eating pates. This food has saved the day, upon looking for other types of food i had a hard time finding a food that wasn't for adult cats that was not pate, so I decided to try it. He ate all of it, I am so happy and impressed and will definitely be buying again.
Jake and Elwood approve!!
Both my boys devoured this!! If they weren't almost adult cats I would definitely get it again but we turn 1 next month and we will be on to big boy food. Hoping that Weruva has adult cat food too!!
WERUVA Kitten, Chicken Formula Au Jus Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 pack
HAVE BOUGHT THIS AT THE STORE BECAUSE I JUST RECEIVED A NEW KITTEN. SHE LOVE THE FOOD. HOWEVER, THE CASE I BOUGHT FROM CHEWY SHE WOULD NOT EAT. NOT ONE CAN. I WENT BACK TO THE STORE AND GOT MORE CANS AND SHE LOVED IT. I THINK SOMETING WAS WRONG WITH THE BATCH I RECEIVED. ALSO, I WANTED TO ORDER FANCY FEAST TUNA CAN FOOD (THREE DIFFERENT FLAVORS) AND I KEEP GETTING "OUT OF STOCK". THIS HAS BEEN NOW FOR THREE WEEKS. I STILL LIKE CHEWY, BUT THIS IS OUT OF SORTS.
Another winner from Weruva
This is unique among Weruva’s offerings due to its fat content. Calorie dense, it’s perfect for growing kittens. It looks much like Paw Lickin Chicken but with a creamier texture. Both my kitten—and adult cat—enjoy it, so it satisfies all of us.
Great, then not so great
Our first couple orders were great. The chicken product looked nice and pink and smelled great! My 2 picky Siamese couldn't get enough of it. My last order was different. One can was dented and opened, which Chewy refunded me for immediately. Other cans were dented, but intact, which Chewy offered to credit me for but I didn't feel was necessary because the cans were sealed. The difference this time was the color of the food. The top layer of food was (is) brown on most cans I was opening. It still smelled fine so I was still giving it to my cats, but they weren't nearly as excited by it. I started adding other stuff, like people chicken, to get them to eat it. I did contact Chewy because I started to wonder if maybe I was doing the wrong thing by giving it to them. The customer service associate assured me it was ok, that the food is cooked inside the can. This made me feel better, but I took this off my auto order because my cats have lost their taste for it.
I love this brand of food. My cats love it and it does not smell like traditional cat food. I do not worry that my cats have catfood breath or that the food stinks up the kitchen. Love the ingredient label that contains things that cats would normally eat. They are carnivores and this product recognizes that. Also, If I order chicken it is chicken not fish!
Soft AND something to chew
My teething 5-month-old kittens were rejecting pate and chewing ANYTHING they could get their little mouths on! They love the shred texture — seems like they enjoy chewing this also. No more pate here! A wonderful product.
Kittens loved Weruva chicken
Our kittens loved the Weruva kitten chicken. They wanted more!