West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Jive: The uber-ball with a groove! (Which makes for a wacky bounce) This chew toy is built for fetch, fits in a standard ball-thrower
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sol Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.31Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$11.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tangerine, Mini$11.96Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealKONG Bounzer Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Water Toy|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
124 Customer Reviews
Super jaw approved!
West Paws is game changer for our aggressive lab chewer. It’s been weeks and she cannot chew thru these products. Only 4 stars bc this is not holding her interest, but Hurley bone is! At nearly 3 yrs and 55lbs she wayyyy prefers Zogoflex Hurley over this and Rumpus. Best guess is size, shape and fit to her mouth. Also bc she can play tuggy with her sister and Hurley bone. Other products of which I’ve tried everything, have failed miserably and immediately. Either she can chew thru or they’re too heavy in weight or not slightly plyable. West Paws checks all those boxes. I hope she finds some interest in this and Rumpus bc Hurley is the clear winner here! Pic is of Hurley
LOVE LOVE LOVE
These balls are the best ever! All the balls we tried before were just not sturdy enough for our German Shepherd. She absolutely loves them.
My puppy's favorite
My 4 month old puppy loves this ball. The grove makes it easy for him to grasp it in his mouth and the firmness makes it impossible for him to destroy.
I love this toy!
My very “mouthy” dog absolutely love this ball. It’s hard enough that he cannot chew through and destroy it yet it bounces on our concrete patio so it can go multiple directions when playing with it, which he really enjoys. It is heavy though when dropped.
Solid but not again
This is a solid ball! My boy hasn’t torn it apart! But. it’s sooo heavy, like a shotput! that my boy won’t play or chew it. He’s not interested in it after that first day of something new
Great Toy for a chewing dog
This ball holds up well to my young lab, who is a big time chewer!
Toughest Ball Ever!
Our Bully-Dog is quite honestly OCD about this Ball. It is in his mouth, constantly being gnawed, and it lasts for at least 9 months before it's not identifiable as a ball anymore. That's 24-7 of chewing a toy that lasts an easy 9-12 months.
does what it’s supposed to!
Very erratic bounce, do NOT recommend for indoor use, lol. Our pups LOVE to run around chasing it! It’s also really funny watching them have to chase course of direction when it hits a tree or something, and they race to be the first one to get it. It’s a good size, tho my sister’s pittie has a h u g e mouth; it sometimes worries me he might accidentally get it lodged in his throat, tho that hasn’t happened yet. I’m sure it’s just one of those random fears that pet-owners have. It also fits in the ball-launching sticks, despite the odd shape, so I like that as well! It seems quite durable and sister’s pup (a super chewer) has chewed on it for a couple minutes before we noticed, and no chunks fell off. It did dent a little, but it is a ball, *not* a chew toy. I recommend supervising pups if they run off with it. Otherwise, it hasn’t fallen apart or gotten destroyed, so I’m pleased!
Dog Loves This Ball
We bought this ball to keep it outside for playtime. My 7 month old puppy loves how easy it is to pick this up. I am also trying out other West Paw products now as well.
Perfect for a Pit Mix
My dog is big and strong but this ball seems to hold up well. I like how it changes direction as it roll and keeps her occupied.