Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These functional pet supplements that support canine immunity and digestive function, plus it’s formulated for sensitive skin, and may help maintain normal histamine levels for your doggy.
- Features EpiCor, a whole food yeast fermentate that helps support the immune system for your pup.
- Includes colostrum and astragalus root, which may support normal histamine levels and immune response, while omega-3 salmon oil (EPA and DHA fatty acids) supports skin health.
- These tasty chewables contain probiotics (with lactobacillus acidophilus) for normal gut flora and immune system activity support for dogs—large or small!
- With premium ingredients that support digestion, immune function, and seasonal allergies, these chews are great for your adult or senior doggie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealPetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealPet Honesty Skin Health Omega Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Support Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Colostrum (Bovine) 500 mg, Proprietary Immune Support Blend (Astragalus Root, Quercetin Dihydrate...||Alltech Nvgen Pack (Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Active Ingredients: Reishi Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Turkey Tail Mushroom...||Active Ingredients: Reishi Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Hemp Seed Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Allergy Relief||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin, Senior Care||Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
56 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3038 Customer Reviews
Worked for my baby!
My 1 1/2 yr old pit mix has been suffering from "environmental" allergies for several months now. I've been back and forth to the vet for months and after multiple treatments to no long term avail, all they were willing to offer in the end was a lifetime prescription of apoquel. I decided to try these chews because I believe that medication such as apoquel is like a bandaid and doesn't really solve the problem. Even though I don't know what my dog is allergic to, I've taken steps to remove and change certain things in her life along with giving her these supplements. Today is Day 5 of taking these Aller-Immune bites and the change is drastic. My dog had an extremely bumpy, bleeding, patchy, and super itchy coat. But after taking these supplements for a few days the bumps and bleeding reduced, her skin is starting to scab which means it's finally healing, she isn't scratching as much, and her hair is slowly growing back. I think this is a better solution than any medication because it has natural ingredients that treat the issue from the inside out. I highly recommend this even though it may not work for everybody. I will save thousands on medication and vet/hospital visits with these supplements. All in all, I'm just glad that my baby is getting better.
Itchy CTX Rescue
Learned a few years ago Central TX is a hub for allergens and dogs here are prone to developing secondary yeast infection problems from them. Thought I was safe avoiding allergies by getting a rescue but nope :') anyway she started losing all her hair immediately in clumps about a week or so into bringing her home. Got her on steroids/anti-inflammatories from vet that did nothing. I wanted to nip it in the bud before it becomes a bigger issue later so I got her these bites, switched to a salmon based dog food and paired with "MiconaHex+Triz" shampoo from Chewy. So far less inflamed?! Hasn't been taking them two weeks yet. She has been itching/licking less and skin is less irritated. Can update review in two more weeks and hopefully have a much fluffier and less agitated dog :') The shampoo has probably made the biggest immediate difference in itching.
It really works and FAST!!
My German shepherd has severe allergies. Constantly licking and scratching her paws, ears, and genitals. Within 48 hours she had complete relief. So then I recommended it to my daughter-in-law. She texted me and said it might be all in my head, but he is better already after two days. It really works that fast!!
My Dogs hair grew back
I got these to see if it would help my dog's food licking. She does still lick, but it seems it is a little less than before. But one thing I was not expecting was that her coat has now become thick and shiny like a younger dog. I didn't even realize it had thinned out until I saw the difference after taking these chews. I'll keep buying them.
Daily must-have for my dog
I've been giving these to my dog daily since she was about a year old. She loves them and I do believe they have really helped with her itching and allergies. She looks forward to getting one every morning after her walk.
these worked for us!
My dog started chewing his paws and I wasn’t sure if it was food, seasonal allergies, or boredom. I started giving him these and within weeks he stopped biting/chewing his paws. They’re healing and he’s no longer suffering. He LOVES the taste of these too which is such a help. He can be quite picky about his treats and meds so I’m surprised he loves them so much.
Dosing is not equal
These worked really well with the first container for my Frenchie, Jack. However, I received the second container and there are very small pieces in contrast to thestandard sized pieces. This makes the dosing incorrect. I really liked this product, but am not sure with the recommended dosage being off due to size if I will continue it.
DID NOT WORK AT ALL
I bought this product by reading reviews. This product performed poorly for my chihuahua mix. Figured I would give it a try in hopes of saving from extreme veterinarian bills but that didn't happen. For the price I paid for this product I could of used for the medication my pup is now on. Word of advice don't always believe all the reviews, not all dogs are the same. Very disappointed once again on a product I purchased and literally wasted my money.
keeps my black lab healthy
I rescued my black lab at 4 years old. He had pneumonia twice. I started to give them these bites and he hasn't been sick. He loves them! I give him 3 every morning with breakfast.
didn't work for my dog
These have made absolutely no difference for my dog's allergies and itching after 2 weeks of daily feeding according to the package directions. Her skin looks the same and her itching hasn't improved at all.