Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These delicious premium chewables can help dogs with normal stress, nervousness, and hyperactivity to help them stay calm, comfy, happy, and at ease!
- Every chew contains Suntheanine, a clinically studied and super premium form of L-Theanine that helps promote a sense of relaxation and calmness for your pup.
- Each chew also includes sensoril ashwagandha, an advanced, clinically studied form of ashwagandha that promotes relaxation from external stressors for any small, medium, or large dog.
- Calming Bites help support dogs with normal stress, plus nervous and hyperactive behavior for storms, car rides, firework displays, and more.
- Crafted with great ingredients, including valerian root, organic hemp seed powder, organic passionflower, magnesium citrate, L-tryptophan, and organic ginger root for additional calming support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Dental Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 12-oz bag$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- GoodGood Calming Dog Supplement Chews, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Proprietary Relaxation Blend (Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||—||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2640 Customer Reviews
Less expensive than CBD oil for dogs
I use this product for both dogs. One dog is quite anxious all of the time regardless of what is going on. I put it in her food twice a day. The other dog is deathly afraid of thunderstorms, I try to be prepared for weather changes, in advance, and give them to her. It helps her get through the storms.
Works great on my lab mix!
I’m giving this 5 stars, why you ask? Because they helped my lab mix very well. It did not help him be less scared of fireworks but helped him not be so skiddish around people or other dogs. I’ve had him for about 4 weeks now and I tested them out two days in a row on Sunday 7/3 and Monday 7/4. I gave him 1 treat on Sunday because the package said to give half and since he’s 73 pounds and it said 2 is the best. The one helped on Sunday. He has been skiddish when I bring people over and won’t let anyone pet him and he stays by me. Sunday with the 1 chew he warmed up to people really quickly and even played with them. Monday I gave him two and although he was super scared of fireworks still, his social behavior was amazing! I brought him over to my boyfriends parents house and they had over 10 people there including a baby and several dogs. He warmed up to everyone so quickly and even let the baby (almost two years old) lay on him and pet him. He got along with the other dogs amazingly and he played with them alot! I was afraid these would make him pass out by some of the reviews but my dog is 73 pounds, black lab mix and it definitely helped his behavior and with the chews he’s getting more and more brave around people and other animals! Yay! Hope this review helps! Also the peanut butter ones smell really good and are very tempting lol
I have two pups. One is generally calm but gets a little nervous during storms and will keep running and pacing and the other has a full blown panic attack. This knocks out the calmer one but for the more anxious pup this alone doesn't completely work, I have to also give meds but with this I can give a lower dose of meds and this tends to work pretty quickly compared to the meds which don't kick in for a few hours so I am okay with having to give both. They're worth a try but just know that for very fearful dogs, this might not be the most effective alone.
I am not sure if it’s the product or that the rescue dog has finally gotten used to the situation. But he is calming down so it could be one or the other or a little of both. But I’m happy to keep taking a chance on this product from Chewy just to be sure.
Not Even Slightly Calm
These do not work at all. I have tried them four different times now in four different situations on four different days and they did not even remotely calm my dog down. In fact they may have even increased his excitement a couple of times we tried them. He ate them with no problem the first 3 times, but the fourth time I tried to give it to him he didn't even want to eat it - and he's a lab mix that is known for eating literally everything! They don't smell bad is about all I can really say about these though. Guess, I'll just have to donate the remainder since he won't even eat them as a treat.
I SWEAR by these
These have helped my anxious and reactive 1.5 year old staffy mix more than any other calming chew I’ve tried, including expensive CBD. She has trouble settling down at night and one-two of these help her relax and fall asleep. Plus, they really do smell great (I hate the smell of the turkey flavor they also have though)
Our pup loves these! These calming bites have really helped her to have the composure to make good decisions and helped to minimize stress. Her decompression time and dismissal of stressful situations have both decreased. We are very very happy with this product and would recommend to anyone.
Noticed a difference in a few days
My husky has glaucoma that gets worse with stress. She hates it when we leave the house and will typically go to the bathroom to pout and stay there until we return. After just a few days with this product she is venturing out of the pout room before we return (cameras).
They work well
Have given to all of my dog's. Works great when I have to leave or at bedtime. Have not tried during fireworks or a thunderstorm. This will be the ultimate test (5 stars if they work).
Seemed to help a bit, worth a try
Two chews a day seemed to help a new 50 lb foster dog who had been anxious and reactive around the house all day while I was working. He was more calm, mostly slept or relaxed on his bed. It's hard to say if this product was the cause, maybe he just started to settle in over time. It did not help other more major reactivity (leash, cat) so don't expect miracles but it might help.