Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to mirror a canine’s ancestral diet with goat as the first ingredient–a lean source of protein that’s high in iron and low in calories, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Unique, alternative protein is hypoallergenic and ideally suited for the dog with allergies or sensitivities; it’s also packed with amino acids that help ease inflammation and stabilize heart rhythms.
- Limited ingredient recipe is enhanced with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all dogs.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas provide healthy carbohydrates and dietary fiber; omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed help support healthy skin and coat, and aid digestive function.
- Completely free of potatoes, grains and poultry; contains no corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken, chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealInception Pork Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.72Chewy Price$33.93Autoship Price
- DealEarthborn Holistic K95 Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$38.27Chewy Price$44.28List Price$36.36Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.52Chewy Price$52.68List Price$47.04Autoship Price
- DealEarthborn Holistic K95 Beef Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$44.28Chewy Price$42.07Autoship Price
- DealEarthborn Holistic K95 Duck Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$38.06Chewy Price$44.28List Price$36.16Autoship Price
- Gather Free Acres Organic Free-Run Chicken Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price
- Instinct Original Small Breed Grain-Free Real Beef Recipe Wet Canned Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- DealInception Fish Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- DealLucy Pet Products Limited Ingredient Diet Chicken, Brown Rice & Pumpkin Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.29Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.33Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$55.99List Price$30.87Autoship Price
- DealTiki Dog Aloha Petites Fish Luau Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Goat, Water, Goat Lungs...||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver...||Venison, Broth, Peas...||Ocean Whitefish, Fish Broth, Peas...||Pork, Pork Broth, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Goat, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Venison, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Pork, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Low Glycemic...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Signature goat formula
Previously I bought the quail and my Yorkie did very well on it.I mix it with broccoli and chicken breast for her,made her poop bigger and firmer as opposed to just chicken and broccoli,where her poop was runnier and smaller.With this goat formula her poop is even bigger and same firmness.Maybe tmi,but this formula is dark and super thick.Time will tell but so far so good.My dogs energy improved vastly after I started feeding her the quail.To a point where my husband said no more quail,she's taking me on 1 hour walks,lol.My Yorkie is 8 yrs old and is grain free
Using for old dog with protein allergies
I was using hydrolyzed protein which is low-grade food predigested with a nasty acid. My dog would go nearly two days without eating before eating that. It was nasty. The Ph.D. docs online talk about novel proteins. That was hard because I had given my very healthy and strong dog so much variety in her life. This is working well as a novel protein FOR MY DOG. Note that if your dog has an allergy, it can be to about anything. I have to feed her the food she likes for a week and monitor her poop. She digests this well and likes it. She has to take 4 pills a day (severe blood pressure and low thyroid) and those I insert into a piece of cheese I place on top of the food. I have also mixed this with scrambled liquid eggs or egg whites. I also feed her some vegan foods which do not bother her but do not always interest her. This brand is well sourced and well made. Nothing compares to making it yourself BUT only do that if you have studied nutrition very well and can source better than a good vendor and if you have a lot of time to prepare the food and keep it safe in storage. Kangaroo cannot be shipped to my state.
My dog loves it
My dog has IBD issues and this is something she can eat with its limited ingredients with no problems. She loves the taste too.
Not her favorite
It’s a great brand but goat is not her favorite. Got it because pork was out of stock
Pup loves it
I recommend this for sure. I give this or the kangaroo canned mixed with my dogs dry and he prefers the goat over the kangaroo. chewy has been out of the goat so I buy it at my local stores when they have it. I'll buy every can because it seems to be hard to get alot of places. I check chewy every day for this food.
My dog loves this
I tried this brand from my local store buying 3-4 cans each for the each taste (Lamb, Venison, salmon, white fish and Zssential) but not Goat due to the price is more. My dog loves the all and this time Chewy gave special price for this Goat version and I tried and he loved as I expected. Some people says it's too hard to mix with the dry food. However, in my opinion, it is mixed well with dry food and I like more than the watery & softer wet food. I used to cook the goat meat with the food processor (due to a lot of bone) for my ex dog but this item you don't need to do so. However, it is too much cost, I'll back to the Lamb or Zssential version, maybe.
Not for my dogs
my dog was having a massive stomach problem after this particular goat mix Never had it before . But the goat mix was a nightmare. Running stool for a few days Not sure was it a bad box of the meat itself.
No on goat food
My dog hates this food and I only ordered it because I cannot get an answer or reply from you as to why the zignature kangaroo remains unavailable which is the food he likes. I have called you repeatedly to no avail. I now and stuck with almost a case of very expensive dog food with no use for it. And still no availability of Kangaroo from you so I think I am going to have to order it through my local pet store.
4 paws down
My dogs gave this 4 paws down... they are pigs, well the Standard Poodle is and she refused to eat this... to look at it, I couldn't blame her... icky....
Substitute for Kangaroo
Y’all were out of the Kangaroo so I thought I’d try the goat. Most of my dogs have an allergy to the regular meats. The texture is different-smoother I guess- so they were a little hesitant at first. But then after they chewed it they were fine. It’s nice to have two choices for meat now as no allergies occurred.