Zilla Mini Day White Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lamp provides daytime white light that pin-points light and heat using less power
- Up to 250% more efficient than incandescent bulbs
- Provides healthy light and essential warmth for your reptile
- 25 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equivalent to 50 to 75 watt incandescent bulbs, 50 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equivalent to 100 to 150 watt incandescent bulbs
- Thicker glass and stronger filament bulbs yield over 1,000 hours on average, double versus incandescent
Halogen bulbs should not be touched with bare hands as the oils of the skin will significantly shorten the life of the bulb or cause it to shatter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- REPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit$39.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 24-watt$29.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 10-in$25.99Chewy Price$37.74List Price
- Zilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$57.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$21.99Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 4 watts$10.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$44.09Chewy Price
- Zilla Mini Halogen & UVB Combo Fixture for Reptile Terrariums, 9.6-in$38.27Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$15.94Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Zoo Med Digital Thermometer$7.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$28.62Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Amazing how much heat this little bulb creates.
This has proven to be perfect for my 29 gallon anole terrarium (anoles coming soon.) It uses less energy than other heat bulbs. Keeps the temperature just where I want it, with a hot spot of about 90 F in the basking area (about 4-5 in. below lamp, on branches), and an ambient of about 72 F on the cool side. The lid is mostly glass, so does trap heat, and the lamp is in the enclosure. It is caged to prevent direct contact, as contact with the mini dome in which it resides would likely cause a burn to the reptile.
Convenient and space-saving
Got these because they pair with the low-profile overhead lighting/heating for reptile tanks. They're super easy to install and do a great job heating the tank while not taking up a ton of space! Much less clunky than the traditional overhead lamps.
I love the mini halogen lamps compared to standard bulbs. Chewy has the best price around for these.
Not very hot
The light didn't affect the tank temperature in any meaningful way.
Hot! Hot! Hot!
I bought this little bulb to replace the 100watt basking bulb for my bearded dragon. The 100watt ZooMed bulb kept his platform at a toasty 100°F. I plugged this little guy in and the platform quickly raised in excess of 150°f! So effective at half the power! Since I am not in the mindset of cooking my dragon, I'm switching it out for the 25watt version. Even better! Can I get a ceramic version for my nocturnal babies now? ❤️
two days later the lightbulb blew. Hdhdkdvdusnsbhsidnx
Doesn't get hot enough
Bought for my beardie, only gets up to around 95 when he needs 110. So I had to grt a second light. May be decent for other reptiles
Works great with the Pro Sol fixtures
These bulbs work great and were much strong than I was expecting. I actually had to order more of the lower wattage for one of my enclosures. Worked out well though since I have multiple enclosures. Also nicer on the power bill than the higher wattage big heat bulbs.
I put it in the correct fixture, turned it on and it worked as advertised.
So far so good!
These fit and function perfectly in the zilla mini dome they were designed for. It's the perfect low profile solution to my stacked cage situation. Kinda a pain to have to buy a new fixture, but at around $15 depending on your source, it was the safest and cheapest option I've found that fits my needs. Can't speak for longevity though... I'm only a couple weeks into using this product