Zilla Vitamin Supplement with Beta Carotene Reptile Food Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows pets to absorb vitamins safely and is perfect for reptiles and amphibians
- Convenient alternative to “gut-loading” feeder insects and an easy way to make sure your reptile's diet is complete
- Fast-acting and convenient, spray directly from bottle onto food 15 seconds before serving
- Provides a complete range of vitamins such as mist contains vitamins C, B1, B2, B6, B12, D3, Niacin, folic acid and Vitamin A in the form of beta carotene.
- Vitamins help aid in calcium metabolism, a necessary function for reptiles
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealZoo Med Cricket Block Reptile Supplement$1.47Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.40Autoship Price
- Fluker's High Calcium Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement, 6-lb jar$12.73Chewy Price$24.32List Price$12.09Autoship Price
- Fluker's Liquid Vitamin Reptile Supplement, 1.7-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement, 12-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price$11.53List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Zilla Shed-Ease Reptile Bath, 8-oz bottle$4.30Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 Reptile Vitamin, 2-oz bottle$4.79Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Zilla Food Spray Calcium Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium + Vitamin D3 Powder Reptile Supplement, 1.4-oz box$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Original Reptile Supplement, 7.5-lb jar$23.75Chewy Price$30.87List Price$22.56Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified Reptile Supplement, 16-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$5.80List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoCal Calcium Powder Reptile Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Pisces USA Calcium Without D3 Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.90Chewy Price$12.48List Price$11.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate...||Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Kelp Flour, Oyster Shell Flour...||Glycerin, Water, Vitamin A Palmitate...||Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine...||Dried Seaweed Meal, Dried Yeast, Oyster Shell Flour...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||—||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
This stuff is really good!
I got this for Fred, my at least 36 year old box turtle. He eats whatever food I spray it on and he seems more active.
Must not change taste of food
I was a little concerned that this might change the taste of my Russian tortoise’s food and cause her not to eat. Not at all! Simple and easy to use.
This is so nifty! Easiest way to add extra vitamins to my Bearded Dragon's daily food! He's always hated the powder vitamins but he doesn't mind these at all!
My 31 year old box turtle doesn’t mind it at all! I dont think she even knows I sprayed her food...
Hard to ascertain its effectiveness and I haven't been using it for too long, but my redfoot tortoise has been resorting to her cuttlebone less so I'd say it's giving her the right stuff! Spray it on her salad and treats every day.
always use these for my reptiles I add these to food and water for aquatic turtles and land turtles.
ZILLA VITAMIN SPRAY FOR REPTILES.
ZILLA Vitamin Spray is a FANTASTIC way to make sure my Australian Bearded Dragons get the nutrition they need. Even plain lettuce packs a nutritional punch when it's coated with ZILLA Vitamin Spray. I HIGHLY recommend it. And, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Chewy.com for ALL of your pet needs. I went to three pet stores looking for Zilla Vitamin Spray before I remembered...."I can get it on Chewy!" The staffpeople are very friendly and they ship my purchases out immediately! So there were no days that my dragons didn't get their vitamin spray. THANKS CHEWY!
It works for my red and green iguana
So my green iguana was getting sick and I didn't know how to help him. So I search what can I do to help him and I found out that it was in need of more calcium. So I got the spray and started putting on the food that I was feeding him and he is so much more better now than ever. His lower swollen jaw disappeared the laziness of his body like he was always dragging himself around. Now he lifts himself up and wants to jump everywhere and run.. This really did help my two iguanas
My Beardies don't mind
I've got two bearded dragons and an iguana. None of them mind the spray vitamins but they won't touch veggies that have the powder on them. Great for picky lizards.