Fluker's Liquid Vitamin Reptile Supplement, 1.7-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glycerin, Water, Vitamin A Palmitate...||Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Kelp Flour, Oyster Shell Flour...||Water, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate...||Dried Seaweed Meal, Dried Yeast, Oyster Shell Flour...||Calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 supplement.|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
About This Item
- High-quality easy-dose liquid vitamin supplement with Vitamins A and C to ensure the integrity of the cell linings of the skin, respiratory tract, urinary tract, and gastrointestinal tract
- Included dropper helps dispense directly in mouth or on reptile food items to help reduce the likelihood of problems due to deficiencies in the diet
- Vitamin D, essential to the absorption of calcium from the intestine and to heart health, is also provided
- Helps decrease the likelihood of illness
- Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant nutrient that supports the body's overall defenses, along with several B vitamins offers immune support
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Liquid Calcium Reptile Supplement, 1.7-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$14.33List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$4.13List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's High Calcium Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement, 6-lb jar$12.78Chewy Price$24.32List Price$12.14Autoship Price
- Fluker's Repta Rinse Reptile Eye Rinse, 2-oz bottle$5.80Chewy Price$6.24List Price$5.51Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium with Vitamin D3 Indoor Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar$3.49Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 Reptile Vitamin, 2-oz bottle$4.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Original Reptile Supplement, 16-oz jar$5.10Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's Reptile Vitamin with Beta Carotene Reptile Supplement, 1.5-oz jar$7.00Chewy Price$8.16List Price$6.65Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 3.2-oz box$4.74Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- Nature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$12.80Chewy Price$12.16Autoship Price
- ABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 2-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Fluker's Strawberry Banana Flavored Reptile Calcium Supplement, 4-oz bottle$7.72Chewy Price$7.33Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I have an 8 year red eared slider (Peaches) took her to my job for one of my vets to look at her and she ended up being diagnosed with pneumonia and he also mentioned she lacks of vitamin a. We literally tried EVERY food that’s filled with vitamin a and she did not have it. She’s such a picky eater. I gave this a try and added a few drops into her water so she can drink it and after giving her the second dose she’s better than ever! I highly recommend if your reptile has a deficiency of vitamin a. Horrible smell but totally worth it!
he didn't like the smell...
but i can't really say....he is an older box turtle, and the vet said he was difficient in vitamin a...............so i purchased this.....he is over 25 years old....and quite a picky eater.....
my turtle was refusing food for a while which was quite odd of him to do so i figured it must be vitamin A deficiency, he refused the dropper and wouldn't eat so i applied some to his water for him to drink up and in a couple days he was eating again! 10/10 reccomend, however my turtle doesn't like it
Works but Leo doesn't like it
This has everything a leopard gecko needs in it but it smells horrendous and my gecko will try to wipe it off his mouth when I give it to him. Good vitamin A supplement if your reptile has problems with prolapse hemipenes or shed stuck near the cloaca.
My beardie loves this
My beardie is young and doesn’t eat greens/fruit yet. I just put some on my finger to his mouth. He loves the taste and I think it’s helping with his appetite. I would totally recommend.
Woohooo He loves it
I was getting concerned about my turtle who was refusing food for a few weeks during the winter even with UVB, heat, Even live worms, which was SUPER unsual for him. He doesn't refuse worms everrrr. I thought he is probably deficient in Vitamin A. This stuff got to my house in like 2 days! I mixed it in with his food and left it in there, minutes later he came out of his hiding spot and right now he's scoping it, out ready to eat! It smells pretty good so he must love something about it... I'm hopeful !
I soak my sulcata tortoise in 1/2 dropperful and warm water once a month because it has vitamin A instead of beta carotene. Hyervitamintosis can occur with vitamin A. Be careful.
IT WORKS !!!
my box turtle was sick to the point where his eyes were puffy and always closes shut.. i thought he was going to die on me until i got this, he would not eat or let me put the syringe in his mouth so i mixed it in his water and let him drink & soak it up, he is back to his normal self!
Great - Except They Hate It
So, the vitamins this supplement contains are great for commonly kept reptiles, especially bearded dragons, as their diets tend to lack a lot of the essential vitamins they need to thrive. However, if your beardies are anything like mine... They will hate this. My youngest runs away at the scent of the vitamins and my oldest has never darkened his beard until I gave him this supplement. It's best to trick them into eating it by coating their food with it, as this has made it a much better experience for myself and my animals.
Easy to use and excellent source of vitamins. Perfect for our reptiles.