Fluker's Liquid Calcium Reptile Supplement, 1.7-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality liquid calcium supplement sourced from calcium chloride and calcium lactate in a water base
- Provides calcium essential for strong, healthy bones and vital bodily function
- Bottle includes dropper for easy administration in water, food, or for direct feeding
- Prevents the effects of calcium deficiency, a major dietary problem in captive reptiles and amphibians that can lead to pain, deformity and eventual death
- Ideal for all reptiles
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Repta Rinse Reptile Eye Rinse, 2-oz bottle$5.30Chewy Price$6.24List Price$5.03Autoship Price
- Zilla Vitamin Supplement with Beta Carotene Reptile Food Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.65Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.32Autoship Price
- Zilla Gut Load Cricket Drink with Calcium Supplement, 16-oz bottle$3.39Chewy Price$3.22Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium + Vitamin D3 Powder Reptile Supplement, 3.2-oz box$3.79Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Fluker's Reptile Vitamin with Beta Carotene Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$8.92Chewy Price$9.42List Price$8.47Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Original Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar, bundle of 4$12.48Chewy Price$13.12List Price$11.86Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium with Vitamin D3 Indoor Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$4.79Chewy Price$6.96List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Zilla Shed-Ease Reptile Bath, 8-oz bottle$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 Reptile Vitamin, 2-oz bottle$4.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Zilla Food Spray Calcium Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.61Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.13Autoship Price
- Fluker's Repta Boost Insectivore/Carnivore High Amp Boost Reptile Supplement, 1.8-oz$7.95Chewy Price$12.38List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Fluker's High Calcium Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement, 11.5-oz jar$3.79Chewy Price$5.51List Price$3.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Calcium, Chloride, Calcium Lactate.||Oolitic Aragonite Calcium Carbonate||Water, Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Carbonate...||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3)....||Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell Flour, Dextrose...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||—||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I have been using fluker's liquid calcium for my anoles. They are bioactive and many feeders breeding in tank. I add 5 drops per cup of misting water as they drink off the leaves. They are still doing great 2 years later and the calcium in the misting water has benefitted all isopods and feeders in the tank as they need calcium also.
Beardie No Likey
My poor baby, Crutchie, totally freaked out when he tasted this. He started violently flopping around almost immediately-- like a knee-jerk sort of reaction. I tasted this to see what all his fuss was about and.... OMG! It's like sticking your tongue in a 9 volt battery!! I totally expect better from this brand-- so much better.
I GAVE THIS TO MY BEARDED DRAGON AND HE WAS SHAKING HIS HEAD TRYING TO WIPE IT OFF BECAUSE IT WAS GROSS OR SOMETHING AND HE ISNT PICKY AT ALL. I love my beardie with all my heart and i want whats best for him so i tasted it myself... I got a liquid vitamin by flakers before and i checked it for anything that shouldnt be there, i evevn tasted it myself (its sweet) I obviously spit it out and dont swallow ANYTHING but after tasting this one myself my heart sank. It takes like salt water and has a very watery consistency, i fear that someone took the calcium, filled it with some unknown substance, and sent it back. I am heavily monitoring my beardie to make sure nothing happens. I am extremely dissapointed. PLEASE DO NOT GET, IM NOT EVEN SENDING IT BACK IM GOING TO THROW THIS AWAY IN THE TRASH WEHRE IT BELONGS.
lifesaver for Leopard Geckos!
I started using this product a year ago in help of a leopard gecko not eating, becoming sick and not touching the powdered calcium on her/his food. This liquid method is amazing in terms of simply placing into their everyday water dish and allowing them to drink while still getting nutrients. This product has helped my gecko go from crummy to lively again!! I now use this product for all my reptiles and it works phenomenally!
Loved it !
The product was just what my baby dragon needed the only thing is I paid for it to get here the next day and instead got it 4 days later. But overall great product.
Liquid form is so much easier to use! My baby hates the powder!
Very good supplement..
I usually use powder, and truthfully it’s very messy, but this product is easy to control and I know they are getting all they need.
This stuff is great. I add it to my box turtle's water for that extra boost he needs. It's great chewy has this as many pet stores are not carrying it anymore.
THEY RUN FROM
I think that it might be too strong of a consented items mix to give them drops directly. They kind of run from it. If it ain't dilluted some. I put some in a water dish with waterdish to evaporate in the air in the encloser.
Great, but Beardie HATES IT
My Bearded Dragon absolutely loves superworms. I thought if I put a drop of this liquid calcium on a big superworm, she would be getting more calcium intake, plus it could hold us off until we get powdered calcium. Wrong. She put it in her mouth, chewed it once, spit it out, and didn't touch it again. It's great for putting in her water dish and bath soaks.