Zoo Med Repti Turtle Eye Drops, 2.25-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works to wash out irritated, swollen eyes and remove discharge, substrate or other foreign materials.
- Contains saline used to combat bacterial eye infections.
- Non-irritating drops help to irrigate and open swollen eyes.
- Designed to help prevent eye diseased caused by vitamin A deficiencies.
- May be especially helpful for box turtles with eye problems.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Tropical Mist Reptile Humidifying Spray, 8-oz bottle$3.76Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.57Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Calcium Plus Reptile Supplement, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Miracle Care Reptile Mite Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Calcium with Vitamin D3 Ultrafine Powder Reptile Supplement, 3.3-oz jar$8.68Chewy Price$9.69List Price$8.25Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Shedding Aid Reptile Spray, 2.25-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Fluker's Calcium:Phosphorus 2:1 Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$6.31Chewy Price$7.81List Price$5.99Autoship Price
- ABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 1-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 1.4-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Nature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$14.93List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Zilla Gut Load Cricket Drink with Calcium Supplement, 16-oz bottle$3.39Chewy Price$3.22Autoship Price
- Fluker's Strawberry Banana Flavored Reptile Calcium Supplement, 4-oz bottle$7.72Chewy Price$7.33Autoship Price
- Pisces USA Calcium Without D3 Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.90Chewy Price$12.48List Price$11.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Isotonic Saline Solution, Solubilizing Hydrotrope...||Aloe Vera, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Emollient, Water.||Distilled Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...||Deionized Water, Aloe Vera, Salt...||N/A|
|Health Feature||Eye Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Eye Care||Shedding Control||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Miracle solution- it’s a must have!!worked right away.
My box turtle stopped eating and I realized his eyes were shut and swollen. I ordered on Chewy and it came right away and literally in a day made a huge difference. Only on day 2 and it’s already made him feel so much better. His eyes are open and he’s back to eating. This is a MUST have for any box turtle mom/ dad.
Always keep this on hand
I keep tortoises and find this product to be immensely useful in maintaining optimal eye health. I use it while they're having a soak, a drop to each eye from above, easy peasy.
These are fantastic! but the label is a bit off
What I mean by this is, they say to wait a week for results but personally depending on how bad it is it will take longer than a week before their eyes will fully start breaking open give it 2 weeks before you start freaking out and try to spend money at your local vet when they’re gonna tell you the same thing. My baby Ellie had an eye infection in both of her eyes to a point it made her very sick and i highly recommend this it’s been 3 weeks and she’s doing better than ever
It's MAGIC in a bottle
If you have turtles, this is a MUST HAVE and KEEP ON HAND item. Frequently their eyes get swollen from vitamin A deficiency and its heartbreaking to watch my baby hatchlings bite at the surface randomly because they smell food but cant see it. I, too, set up a "Hospital Tank" with low level warm water and loaded with liquid vitamins. The low level water allows you to get the drops in the eyes and it stay there since they can't retreat under the water and wash it out. The warm water also calms them down. And this stuff works fast - couple days of treatment and eyes are open again.
saved my turtle !!
for 3 days i noticed my turtles water seemed a bit off and she wasn’t swimming around as much, when i went to feed her, i noticed one of her eyes was swollen shut so i quickly got her out and set up a “hospital tank” and discovered 2 of her filters had been unplugged and the water smelled horrible. so i cleaned up her tank and fixed that issue and then did some research and came across these eye drops! i liked how they also included some water conditioner and some reptile vitamins with it. it’s day 4 using the drops and she has already opened up her eye and is doing a lot better! 100% recommend
Miracle eye drops
My box turtles eyes were swollen shut, after three weeks of giving him a drop every day in both eyes they opened up and he’s feeling better!
THIS STUFF WORKS
I have two desert box turtles and one of them had an eye so swollen they couldn't even open it, within a day of use she was able to open her eye again and by the end of the week she looked like it never even happened. This is a fantastic product that I highly recommend, even for use once a week.
Helped a lot
These drops helped the surrender turtle I received. Closed and swollen eyes, wheezing. After a few days she recovered and is doing much better, they last a good while and work wonderfully
It surprised me how fast it worked!
I found a sick box turtle with swollen and closed eyes. It pretty much started working right away. And every day she got better. Also it got to my house faster than anything I ever ordered online!