Just like humans, it's very important for reptiles to get their daily vitamins and minerals. Designed specifically for turtles prone to low vitamin A, Repti Turtle Eye Drops from Zoo Med help to wash out irritated, swollen reptile eyes and remove discharge, substrate or other foreign materials using an isotonic saline solution. Often caused by vitamin deficiencies, eye disease in domesticated turtles can lead to vision problems. This eye rinse is formulated to be a preventative, non-irritating solution that works to open and irrigate eyes.
- Works to wash out irritated, swollen eyes and remove discharge, substrate or other foreign materials.
- Contains saline used to combat bacterial eye infections.
- Non-irritating drops help to irrigate and open swollen eyes.
- Designed to help prevent eye diseased caused by vitamin A deficiencies.
- May be especially helpful for box turtles with eye problems.
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Get 1 Free Assortment
See all items by Zoo Med
Aquatic Turtle, Tortoise
Water, Isotonic Saline Solution, Solubilizing Hydrotrope, Vitamin A Palmitate Oil Base, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).