Ziwi Peak Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This single-protein, moisture-rich, chunky pate contains whole-prey ratios of 92% meat, organs, bone, and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain-free recipe made without added carbohydrates like ptoato, soy or other cheap fillers, which are often linked to obesity, food allergies and other health concerns.
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfood inclusions of poultry heart, New Zealand green mussels and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ziwi Peak Rabbit & Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food, 6.5-oz, case of 12$83.88Chewy Price$79.69Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Absolutely Rabbit Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$58.39Chewy Price$66.99List Price$55.47Autoship Price
- DealNulo Freestyle Minced Salmon & Turkey in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat & Kitten Food, 3 oz-, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Venison Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$59.28Chewy Price$56.32Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- DealNulo Freestyle Minced Turkey & Duck in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat & Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag, bundle of 2$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Liver...||Rabbit Meat, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb...||Chicken Breast 75%, Chicken Broth 24%, Rice 1%||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Cassia Gum...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Rabbit, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free...|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Bits in Broth, Shredded||Pate||Pate|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
The texture is a bit like canned bean dip and that’s maybe on account of the chickpea. But chickpea, for us, is better than other thickening agents that aren’t healthy for cats. My cats were a little cautious at first but the scent of the New Zealand mussels always wins. They liked the Providence series best but that’s been discontinued. So, for now, we order chicken.
Best Wet Food for Cats
Ziwi is as clean as it gets. You'll spend more, but you will save in vet bills. My cats are thriving.
Ziwi peak lamb
All 3 of my cats love it. One in particular is obsessed and can't get enough. I love the ingredients in this and am a happy camper knowing my cats are getting good nutrition with this food.
Great ingredients with less water weight
Do not be turned off by the price for not only do you get wonderful ingredients but there is very little water in the mix so you get way more actual food than other brands.
Tasty and Healthy
I've been feeding my outdoor feral cat Ziwipeak for years. She was eating both Mackerel and Lamb and Rabbit and Lamb. I decided to change to chicken at the dinner feeding for a change of pace for her. She absolutely loves it. It is a bit lighter and she appreciates the new flavor. She can't wait to eat this, but still likes the others. Just like people, cats don't want the same food all the time.
my cat's hooked, no turning back
Our young cat Jojo is seriously obsessed with this food. For context, she's not super picky- every time we put any amount of food in front of her, she scarfs it all down in one sitting. Not anymore though. Now she will seriously forgo eating her dry food for hours because she knows the good stuff is on it's way. I think I've ruined her and likely can't go back to the cheap stuff anymore, but I know this brand has great quality ingredients so we will not be switching back anytime soon!
Not for my cats
Based on the reviews, a cat either likes it or they don’t…and mine absolutely don’t. I’m sure this is an excellent brand and really healthy for cats, I just wish they would make shreds or more minced and even a tiny bit of gravy. I get that they’re trying to be really good (and that’s great) but it’s pointless if cats won’t eat it. I’ll be donating this case to a local shelter.
My cat loves Venison wet food. Unfortunately, Chewy was “out of stock” for the 6.5 oz cans and I ordered the chicken flavor instead. Hillary doesn’t seem to like this flavor and is only eating about half of what I give her. The 3 oz cans cost twice what the 6.5 oz cans cost when you look at how much you actually get. So, that really wasn’t an option. I did an immediate order once venison was back in stock. But now I have about 20 cans of chicken that I’m not sure if I’ll use.
5 cats don't like
I really like the ingredients in this product but I cannot get my five cats to eat it. I had to crush and sprinkle dry food on top to get down one can.
Can't won't touch it
If you asked my cats, they would have given it 1 star. But I'm adding an extra star because the ingredients are good. Unfortunately, not 1 of my 3 cats will eat this. The texture is very thick and dry. Even after adding a little water to soften it up a bit, my cats refuse. Very expensive case to have them all hate it. I wish these came in smaller sample packs so your cats could test them out before committing to a full case. Off to the donation pile.