Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features dual fixture to allow for multiple lamp combinations.
- Comes with polished aluminum dome for maximum light and heat output.
- Includes on/off switches for greater convenience.
- Each socket rated up to 160 watts.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- REPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit$34.62Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Economy Clamp Reptile Lamp$16.47Chewy Price$19.07List Price
- Chromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$27.95Chewy Price$34.50List Price
- Marina Aquarium Light Bulb, 15-watt$3.62Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Fluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 250-watt$16.51Chewy Price$24.70List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun LED Terrarium Hood$79.98Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$9.40Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$32.19Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 25 x 36-in$38.44Chewy Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Clamp Lamp, 8.5-in$10.85Chewy Price$24.63List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Glass||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
DOUBLE LAMP DOME
I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS DOME LAMP. IT IS VERY LARGE AS IT SAYS AND FITS BOTH MY UVB AND BASKING LAMPS PERFECTLY. FOR IGGIE, MY GREEN IGUANA, I WANTED TO GO AHEAD AND BITE THE BIT SO TO SPEAK ON COST. I WANTED TO GET EVERYTHING AS LARGE AS POSSIBLE KNOWING HE WILL BE OUTGROWING EVERYTHING SOON AS I TURN AROUND! VERY HAPPY AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A DOME LAMP. FITS PERFECT ON TOP OF HIS CUSTOM-MADE WIRE CAGE ENCLOSURE. THE METAL DOES NOT GET HOT FROM THE LAMPS. CHEWY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT PET PRODUCT SUPPLIER!
Bought this to replace my zoomed mini dome. It is MUCH MUCH larger than the mini, which is what I wanted, but the size difference was greater than anticipated. I am revamping my Russian tortoise setup and really happy with this upgrade purchase!
Switch stopped working on one of the domes in less than a year. Now I need to buy a whole new set even though one still works
Large is large, I didn't look at the size. Temporary is now going to stay.
I thought the lamp wasn't going to be so big (yes I knew it was a large). I'm glad it is big because it's for a tegu. Now, if it doesn't break and keeps working, I shouldn't have to upgrade. Also, a really good price.
got the right lamp
Is this lamp for a 150 watt bulb. Fiirijefjidje in idkdkrkkeoe
Zoo med deep dome lamp
I really l like it alot I'm glad I got your a great company with great prices
Recently discovered the mini double dome is not for turtles so I upgraded to this. Much larger, but accommodates the proper lights. Very happy with it.
So far so good . I'm happy I got it it works great for my tank .
Very good, durable, and strong
The deep dome fixture is a good fixture for my bulbs for my turtles.