Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tongs measure 10 inches in length and are made of plastic.
- Offer a more hygienic way of feeding pets than fingers.
- Maintains the bond between you and your pet while feeding.
- Ideal for feeding reptiles, birds, small animals or aquarium fish.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lixit Reptile Terrarium Waterer, 16-oz$7.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- CC Pet Corner Reptile Soaking Bowl, Tan, Medium$10.33Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- Exo Terra Feeding Dish, Medium$5.91Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Komodo Panther Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 1-cup$8.53Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Black$6.90Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$11.09Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Fluker's Repta-Waterer Reptile Water Bottle, 5-oz bottle$6.23Chewy Price$7.88List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir Reptile Water Bottle, 22-oz bottle$11.03Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Grey, Extra Large$20.81Chewy Price$25.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
just use your hands at that point
they’re very hard to pick the insect up you have to be very quick when you do it but then you run the risk of squishing the insect as someone who owns a very picky gecko that will only eat live and changes her interests in insects very often if you do squish them to the point that can’t move she doesn’t want them if you pick them up and she’s not in the mood to eat you have a suffering insect i don’t have a fear of bugs so i personally use my fingers now but i just don’t think they’re worth it
I bought a pair at a local pet store and they were smaller than these but way more expensive this was a great price and they're way bigger.
This is perfect for hand feeding bugs keeps you safe from being accidentally bit
These work great for feeding our leopard gecko. I bought a cage mat that gets hung up in his tiny teeth when I feed him, so grabbed these and helped him out until I can get a better mat.
Not what I expected
To be honest if you're not getting metal tongs, you might as well just get chop-sticks and tie them together, its the same quality as the plastic tongs I was sent.
The one thing I needed the most
I love them now I am not scared I’m going to get my fingers bitten lol
Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs
These are perfect in length and quality! The tips are perfect for picking up the smallest items and keeps a good grip on it with the grooved ends. It's and awesome little tool and I recommend it highly.
Worthless do not buy
I couldnt even use these things to pick my nose, let alone grab a bug. Worst 5 bucks ive spent.
These tongs work pretty well with handling my crickets, although it is taking me a while to learn how to hold them without squishing them lol. These tongs are long, so I don't have to reach far inside my cricket container, which makes me pretty happy.
Exactly what I wanted
The plastic feeding tongs I had were too stiff and the live bugs would always wiggle their way out of the grips but with these I can easily grip onto the bugs plus I don't have to be near them while I get used to being a new reptile owner.