Zoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a customizable heat and light source for your pal to keep him at the perfect temperature.
- Designed to be used with UVB, 24-hour heat lamps and daylight lamps (not included).
- Polished aluminum dome increases the amount of light and UV emitted up to 30%.
- Deep dome extends beyond the lamp to prevent it from sticking out to protect you and your pals.
- Includes easy on and off switch for safer, more convenient control of heating time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp$22.39Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 16-watt$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 5.5-in$18.28Chewy Price$24.51List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Tuff Splashproof Halogen Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 50-watt$12.18Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer$20.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Zoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Terrarium Bulb, 100-watt, bundle of 3$46.53Chewy Price$47.97List Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt$20.57Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$20.95Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$19.80Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day Blue, 50 Watts$9.58Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$59.69Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- dealZoo Med T8 ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Fluorescent Lamp, 18-in$31.03Chewy Price$44.99List Price$29.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||—||Coated Metal, Glass, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Fine but not super deep
It was not quite long enough to cover the UV bulb for my birds. The hood itself, not including the base, is 5 inches deep. My bird bulb, not including the screw-in part, is 7 inches long. I made it work but the description needs the measurement.
I purchased this lamp based on its fantastic reviews but mine stopped working after less than a month. I followed all directions that came with the lamp uet it suddenly stopped working
Standard Zoo Med quality!
I have purchased many of these over the years for various different setups and I am very happy with their performance and longevity.
Wonderful Mini Dome!
If you are looking for a dome lamp but don't want one that is overly large, this is a great option! You can use any lamp in this fixture as long as it doesn't go over 100 watts. I've used a few of these before and I had fantastic luck with them. They are made very nicely and sturdy! Definitely recommend!
Just the right size lamp. Works perfect for my bearded dragons.
Just the right size!
A wonderful easy to use small lamp for small tanks!
Would purchase this again!
Pretty good product, I'm a new reptile owner so I wish it was more clear what lightbulb goes with size of ceramic lighting dome. It does list which lightbulbs are compatible for this fixture on the actual box but it doesnt not however on chewy.
We had this lamp for less than 3 weeks for our bearded dragon and it already does not work. We changed bulbs to be sure it was not just a faulty bulb but the fixture does not work!
Dome light for turtle tank
Using for my mud turtle tank. Working good so far. I’m using it for her heat lamp.
Great size light fixture
This is a great size light fixture for my 20 gallon long tank. Keeps the temp right where I need it.